03

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

I rise my head to see that I bump into...

Soobin

He had his natural cold face that was kinda intimating, not gonna lie.

He had few bruises on his face and a small plaster on his left cheek, probably because of his recent fight.

I took a second to look at his handsome face until he brought me back to reality.

"Watch where you're going would you?" He yelled at me while patting on his uniform that had little to none stain of food or juice.

"E-excuse me?" "I should be the one to tell you that!" I yelled back at him.

"Did you just yelled at me?"

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Yeah, I just yelled at you, now what are you going to do about it?" I said while trying to look stronger despite the height difference.

I could feel that all the student were looking at us and probably even filming the scene or something.

Most students that found there way at my position before would have probably just apologize and ran off like a chicken because they are scared of Soobin. But I'm not. People saw him as the cold rich and scary guy. They would make sure to never make him mad because they were scared of the outcome.

But I don't think of Soobin that way. To me, he just look like a big bunny that is trying to hide his true self by making people believe the opposite of him.

"You were the one who didn't look where you were going and literally drop your whole tray of food on me and now you're blaming me?" I added before he could say anything else while pointing at my dirty uniform. "I want to hear you apologize to me."

I heard the crowd gasp. Some people where saying that I was crazy for saying that to The Choi Soobin but I didn't care. I did no mistake.

"A-apologize?" He asked me while he looked at me as if I were from an other planet.

"Yes an apology, you know, like the word sorry?"

"You can keep on dreaming. Never will I say those words to you."

I was about to respond until I felt hand on my wrist, stopping me.

"I think it's enough." Spoke Taehyun while bringing me closer to him.

.....