16

• No one pov •

• No one pov •

A couple of days has passed. Not much has happened in those days since Y/N and the boys had an math exam coming up.

It was the last day before the test which is why Soobin was at Y/N house to study.

It was getting pretty late so they decided to clean up. After a while, Soobin was standing in front of her door as he puts his backpack on his back while Y/N stood next to the door waiting to open the door.

When he was ready, Y/N opened the door to let him out but before going out completely, he turned back to face Y/N.

"If I get ranked 15 or higher for tomorrow's test, will you go on a date with me, Y/N?" He ask as he tried his best to keep a cool posture.

Y/N didn't respond right away. She blinked a couple of times to make sure that she wasn't dreaming since she couldn't believe that those words came out of his mouth. Her heart started to beat faster and faster as her cheeks started to heat up and was showing a pinkish colour on them.

She tried her best to not show that she was really happy and excited since she saw that Soobin has he usual cold face, with his hands on his pockets which made her think that this kind of things were nothing to him and that she shouldn't get her hopes up. But little did she know, Soobin was so nervous that he had no other choice but to put his hand on his pockets since he didn't want her to see his trembling hands.

"Well.. since I did help you a lot to improve, I guess we could go on a date to celebrate..? She said while biting her lower lips as she tried her best not to smile like crazy due to the happiness.

"Okay then, I'll try and do my best!" He said before forming a big smile on his face  that showed his cute dimple.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

The next day came quickly as they were now taking the exam.

Soobin took his time to complete every question as he tried his best to get a high score since he deeply wanted to bring Y/N on a date. He completely forgot about the bet he made with Yeonjun and just really wanted to spend more time with Y/N.

After they finish, excitement and nervousness creeped on Y/N and Soobin since the only thing that was left was to wait for the next day, when the results will come out.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"Classe over, I put your grades of your math test on the table. Make sure you see your score and rank before leaving." Mr. Kim instructed us before leaving the room.