20

• No one pov •

• No one pov •

"Don't try to lie to my Soobin, I know everything..., the lies..., the bet..., everything." Y/N said as tears was falling down her face.

"H-how..?" Soobin ask as tears were now forming in his eyes.

"Teahyun told me everything."

"I-I'm sorry..." he apologized with a week tone.

"For what? For lying to me or for hurting me?"

"For everything..." he looked down the floor as he was no longer able to look in her eyes because of the guilt that was taking over his body.

"You're a really good actor you know? You were able to made me feel like I was special to you..., that I was something to you... and I actually believed you. I believed every single word you told me and you have no idea how much I hate myself for that." "I believed that I could actually be something more to you..., I believed that you actually liked me back." Tears were now going down her face like waterfalls. She couldn't control them. "I still can't believe that everything was some stupid game for you."

"Please don't say that." "It may have been a game at first but after, it was real! Please don't doubt my love for you. What I told you that day was real and came from my heart." He couldn't hold his tears either as they started to fall down his cheeks.

"You know what hurts the most?" "Hearing it from someone else and not from you."

"I'm sorry Y/N, you weren't supposed to find out like this." He step closer to her as he tried to explain himself.

"Was I ever going to find out in the first place? Because from what I heard, it looks like you never planned on telling me."

He didn't respond. He couldn't. I mean how could he when what Y/N said was true.

"You have no idea how stupid I feel right now!" She started to raise her voice as she couldn't hold her anger anymore. "Teahyun warned me! He told me to stay away from you, but I didn't listen to him. I didn't listen to the one that really cares about me but instead, I trusted a complet stranger. I knew nothing about you and I still decided to trust you!" "I choose you over him and I regret it so much. I regret knowing you, I regret trusting you and I regret loving you."

He felt as if his heart was been stab a multiple time as he hear her say that she regret everything.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but you need to know that I do love you. You can hate me all your life but please don't think that I never loved you because I do. I never felt this kind of feeling about someone and I don't want to lose you." He took her hand as he hold them in his, leaning forward to be a the same height as her.

"I really don't know what to believe anymore. You lied to me once, how am I supposed to know what is true and what is not?"

"I know I don't deserve you and your forgiveness but please, if there is something that I can do to make you believe in me and forgive me, please tell me."

"Leave me alone." He slowly let go of her hands as he was shook at what she said. "I don't want to see you again. I don't want you to be in my life anymore. I don't want to get hurt once again..." "so please, if you really like me, leave me alone."

Both of them were now a crying mess as silence was filled in the room and only their sobs were heard.

Soobin felt his heart crash in a million of peaces as he didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't know how he could make Y/N forgive him but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't say anything else.

Meanwhile, Y/N felt as if someone ripped her heart from her. The only thing that was left was pain. She wanted to take the pain away but she didn't know how. She felt betrayed and she felt dumb. She couldn't understand how she was able to fall for him so easily and she hated it.

"Okay... I'll give you space... I'll keep my distance..." he mumbled in a week tone. "But I'll wait. I'll wait until you're ready." He said one last time before slowly walking pass the door and exited to house.

The moment he left the door, she felt her legs weakened up and fell on the ground. She place her hand on her left chest as she was now crying even harder.

She felt even more pain now that he left.

"I-I trusted you with all my heart..." she was now breaking down as she said those words even tho she knows that he can't hear them.

"How could I be so stupid?" "There was so many clues, yet I choose to ignore them." She said as she remembered the times where he showed up at her work place. The time where Teahyun said that Beomgyu ask her ideal type for him. And the times where he was unexpectedly sweet towards her. Yet she never doubt him.

She wondered to herself if she did the right thing, to push him away. She couldn't help but feel like a peace of her was gone now that Soobin left. It was as if there was now a hole in her chest.

"I want to hate you but I can't bring myself to... I miss you already Soobin-ah..."

.....