06

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"I-I would like to buy these please." A boy sais to me while putting on the counter 2 bottle of soju.

"ID please."

He started looking for his ID while searching in his pockets.

"I t-think I forgot my wallet... But I'm a college student, you don't have to worry."

"Maybe you are but I still need to see your ID to be able to give you these." I smiled at him while pointing at the soju bottles.

He look at the big windows where two other boys where standing outside.

These boys are definitely around my age. I thought to myself as I look at the boy in front of me and the two other boys that were outside.

"I-I'm sorry." He bowed politely before going outside the meet his friends leaving the two bottles of soju.

"Kids these days!" I said to myself as I shook my head disappointingly.

"Can't they just wait 1 or 2 other years to drink legally instead of lying?" "I mean what's so good about these things anyway?" I ask to myself while putting back the bottles on their shelves.

"Why did I decided to work at a convenience store and having to deal with these annoying kids?"

I got interrupted from the conversation that I just got with myself as I heard someone cough.

I turn my head to the person in front of the counter to see an familiar face.

"Hi!" Soobin waved at me with the most biggest smile making his cute dimples appear.

I rolled my eyes as I start to scan his pack of ramen and an orange juice.

"Totals is 4.50$."

I would have expected that he would have took out his fancy card and show off how rich he is but instead he took out some random pennies that seemed to be lying in his pockets. He started to count how much he had and then look at me with a funny face.

"I only have 3$ with me... can't you give me a discount?" He ask me with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't....but you would have enough if you only take the ramen."