24

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

After me and grandma talked, I decided to help her in the kitchen as we were now backing some cookies.

"I'll go to the bathroom for a sec." I said as I clean my hand that were full of flour.

She nodded as I went to the bathroom.

I was about to finish until I heard the doorbell ring. I finish rinsing my hand and redo a little bit my hair by combing it with my hand.

When I was done, I went out of the bathroom as I was now walking back to the kitchen.

Arriving, I look for grandma that was no longer in the kitchen, to find her standing at the entrance door, closing the door before facing me while holding something in her left hand.

"Here you go." She said as the walk closer to me while showing me what she was holding in her left hand.

I look closely in her hand to find my charger.

"My charger!" I stated in excitement. "Did dad brought it here for me?" I ask her sense she was the person to answer the door.

"Umm.. no it was actually a boy. I asked him who he was but he only told me that he was a friend of yours." She explained to me.

"Oh really? It was probably Taehyun..." I guessed as I took my charger to go charge my phone.

For the rest of the weekend, me and grandma baked some more as we also talked about things that were happening. I also help grandpa a lot with gardening the yard and things like that.

I had real fun. It's been a while since I did things were I was genuinely happy and I'm happy I came.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

It was now the end of the weekend. I was now standing in front of my grandparents as we were starting to say goodbye.

"I wish I could stay longer but I still have school.." I pouted my lips while looking at them.

"It's okay, just promise us to come back soon." Grandpa smiled at me while tending me my bag.

"Don't forget about what I told you." Grandma said while winking at me, probably talking about Soobin. "You should get going, the bus is starting soon.