23

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

My eyes opened the moment I felt the bus stop and the passengers taking their luggage and went down the bus.

I did the same as I took my bag and exited the bus.

As I was outside, I was greeted with a sunny and hot weather. The province that lives my grandparents are more on the countryside which makes the weather a lot more different from the cities.

That's what I like the most about coming visiting my grandparents, the weather is very nice, there are a lot of animals and I get to help grandma and grandpa with their farm.

I looked around the landscape, trying to find grandpa since he told me that he would pick me up when I arrive.

After a while of searching in the big crowd of students and old people, I finally found grandpa standing beside his car as he waved a hand at me.

I quickly run up to him as I drop my belongings on the floor as I give him a big hug.

"I see you grew up a lot cupcake!" Come on, your grandma is waiting for you." He said as he took my bag and placed it in the back sit as he sit on the driver's seat.

I followed him as I went to sit on the passengers seats.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

We were still driving since their house are about 25 minutes away from the big village.

To kill time, I decided to be in my phone as a watch some videos and just scroll down on my social media. Suddenly, I got a warning telling me that my phone was now at 20 percent.

I turn my body to the back as I try my best to grab my bag with my short arms. After grabbing it, I quickly opened it as I search for my charger.

But no matter we're I search, I couldn't find it. No no please don't tell me I forgot my charger?!?! I thought to myself as I was starting to panic.

"Is everything ok cupcake?" Grandpa ask me with a concerned voice, while still having his eyes on the road.

"I think I forgot my charger..." I explained as I had my right hand pulling my hair in frustration as I try to remember if I brought it with me our not. "You don't have a phone charger don't you?"

"You mean the charger for those weird screens that you young people call cellphone?" "No I don't think we have that at home."