BOOK 2: PROTEAN, OUT NOW

Can I preface this by saying what an incredible journey its been writing this book? Its been a wild 4 (almost five) years indeed!

I was fifteen when I first started writing Scratches. Back then I had very little confidence in my writing abilities andI had no clue what direction it was heading, or if it would take off like I wanted it to. I was very fortunately that it did, and its one of the things I've been thankful for.

I have met a lot of amazing people through this book as well. I recieved a lot of words of encouragement in my times of doubt, words of comfort in my times of emotional pain. I've also had people reach out to tell me that I've inspired them to start writing stories of their own, as well as some who have told me that the story arc of our bi icon (BIcon) Nicolai has helped them realize their sexuality. I think those moments are the best part in the four years that I spent writing this book; knowing that somehow its made a difference for someone out there! Its truly amazing and absolutely heartwarming hearing from those of you who gave my story a chance and allowed it to be a part of your lives. 

I never actually thought I'd be able to finish this book, and had thought about giving up on it several times but I'm glad I kept pushing through despite all the things that prevented me from doing so. This is a testament of my evolution as a writer and a person so once again thank you so so much for being here!

But, unlike all good things, Fred and Florence's story is not over yet!

Scratches book 2 is officially called Protean (which y'all probably know why by now hehe) and it will have about 50-55 more chapters!

Chapter one is up right now, as you're reading this! Head on over to my profile and it will be there :). Following me would also be a great way to keep up with current news and whatnot.

This book is finally done hooray!!!!