(80) Operation GGP and Exam Review Jitters

Florence had let out a huge yawn as she rolled off of her back, rubbing her eyes as she looked outside the window. The sun was barely at it's peak, majority of the sky still a dark shade of blue. She had grabbed her Quidditch jumper from the hamper, slipping it over her sleeping clothes as she slid into her flip flops. Grabbing her wand from the nightstand, she quietly crept out of her dorm room, and out the commons where she was greeted by the torch lit hallway.

It had been like this for the past few days, the twins insisting that they worked on the potions early morning to avoid people getting suspicious with the stench that brewing would protrude. Florence too, saw this as a very good point. If she were to be a Weasley accomplice, then she'd want it to be as discreet as possible. The plans that they had told her about would truly get her into hot waters, if ever her name was to be dragged into the equations.

Ofcourse, Fred and George promised to keep her out. It was enough for her. Besides, as much as she wouldn't admit it to any of them, operation Great Grand Prank was actually going to be very entertaining to execute. Atleast for her... But for the victims, not so much.

Getting to Myrtle's bathroom was probably the trickiest part of all, seeing as she had to silently sprint across a long hallway without getting caught by the caretaker and his equally wary cat.

The sound of soft wailing emitted by the resident ghoul greeted Florence's ears as soon as she pushed the door open. A silvery white figure was soaring overhead, Moaning Myrtle looking at Florence in half agitation, "It's you again..." she said boredly, swooping down lower.

"Good morning, Myrtle. Gloomy as always, then?"

"You and your ginger friends will be in big trouble if someone catches you three in here, you know?"

"Well, you see, we're doing our potions here because the chances of us getting caught is slim...considering no one bothers to check on how you're doing in here anyways."

Moaning Myrtle scowled at this, following Florence to where she found both Fred and George sitting crisscross on the tiled floor, already in to working on the next part of the potion. The two of them looked equally as tired as she was, their hair a disheveled mess on top of their heads.

"Morning, love." Fred planted a small kiss on her forehead, "We won't have to do as much this morning..."

"The potion's nearly done... We didn't think it would set this fast during the night. But it did. All we have to do now is add the dragonfly wings and Dumbledore's hair." said George.

"How'd you two even manage to get ahold of a sample of Dumbledore's hair? Does Snape have a private stash of that too?" she settled down onto the floor beside a pile of potion books and empty ingredient jars.

"It was rather tricky," grinned George, "But we got it anyways... Had to let Filch drag us to his office by blowing up a door in one of the first floor left wing rooms."

"I shouldn't have asked..." Florence sighed.

"It's fine," Fred shrugged as if blowing up a door was actually really fine, "Just another detention slip added to our growing collection."

"Are you sure it's the best idea to execute this prank with your parents visiting for the Third Task?" she asked skeptically, taking over the stirring as George rested his arm.

"She'll be too busy meeting you to even care about what we're doing, trust me." reassured Fred. "She's been extremely impatient to meet you."