(180) Ravenclaw Reunion

It was a very odd sensation walking the halls of Hogwarts once more. Florence, Nicolai, Xander and Hadley were making their way up to the Ravenclaw tower, stopping every once in awhile to recall a fond memory in one spot, or to answer one of Hadley's many questions about the castle.

"I mean, I know you guys said you've never heard of anyone getting in to an accident on these things for the whole seven years you've been here but..." she trailed, her hands clasping tighter around the handrail as the stairs shifted again, "Moving stairs sounds like a complete safety hazard."

"There's a safety hazard in every corner of this castle." Nicolai said wistfully, "Its what gives it its charm."

"Lovely." Hadley huffed, "Now I'm feeling less sad about not getting chosen to come with for the Triwizard tournament."

"Oh!" Florence exclaimed once they had gotten off of the stairs and in to yet another empty hallway, "Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday." she sighed happily, "This is where Fred and George framed me for a crime."

Hadley blinked rapidly at her, "Sorry? I don't think I heard that right."

"No you did. The twins framed her for using and possessing dungbombs," Nicolai recalled, "It was the start of an epic friendship and romance."

"Then Nic fake dated George." Xander quipped in, Nicolai scoffing, "Be quiet about that, tosser."

"So many memories..." Florence sighed, "With how busy I've been I've never really had the second to think about everything I've missed at Hogwarts. Now that we're back here for the day its like everything is rushing in...."

"They really were the good days."

After a few more pitstops, they were able to make it to the Ravenclaw tower. For tradition's sake, they let Hadley answer the riddle to the door, which she enjoyed immensely, the four of them walking in to a full blown party. Cho smiled at the sight of them. She was now in casual clothes, a bottle of firewhiskey secured tightly in her clutches, "There you guys are! Where'd you go? You literally went ahead of me yet I still beat you here!"

"We were just looking around a bit." Florence said, "You look a little tipsy, Cho."

"My face feels hot!" she giggled.

They helped themselves to the food and whatever drink they wanted. Xander was immediate sucked in to a conversation with Anthony Goldstein, who he had befriended during their DA meetings last year, and Nicolai stuck with Hadley, the two sharing a plate of finger foods and talking on the couch. Florence found Ivy Buchanan, who was now in her third year and looked slightly older than when she last saw her, complimenting her on her excellent improvement, and advising her to try and go for Captaincy for the next year, just to keep the female streak alive.

She felt a tap on her shoulder mid conversation, swiveling around to come face to face with one of her old friends, a smile bursting on her face, "Duncan! Oh my god, Its been forever!" She smiled, throwing her arms around him. He chuckled, reciprocating the hug, while she heard another voice scoff, "Wow, so Inglebee gets a hug and not us..."

"Always so dramatic, Jason..." Florence rolled her eyes before giving him a hug, and then moving to hug Grant who was standing beside him, "You have no idea how lovely it is to see you three! Cho said you all would be here, I just didn't know at what point I'd see you."

"We just went up to go take a look at our old dorm room." Said Jason, "Very nostalgic. It seems like forever since we've been there."

"Oh I get nostalgia. And it hasn't even been a year since I was last here, I can't imagine what it must be like for the three of you." she said, "So how did you like the game."