(24) Partially Revealed

"George, what—in Merlin's name— are you doing here?!" Nicolai demanded, before frowning, "Or is it Fred? I don't trust your letter jumper anymore—you two could have switched, gahh, who are you?" she jumped in her place as Lee Jordan popped out of nowhere, "That's George. The jumper is telling the truth."

Nicolai looked from Lee to George, completely baffled, "Wait, so which one of you are here for the same reason as I?" she asked, George raising his hand meekly. "I can't believe it—So you're, s-so you're Florence's mystery pen pal then?" she asked, making George frown.

"Hang on... Florence?" George frowned, "I thought you were Fred's protean buddy!" Nicolai's eyes widened in realization, "Fred..." their gazes met, and both of them were smiling widely.

"I WAS RIGHT!" they yelled in unison again, Jordan flinching at the noise. "I just knew that it was Price—oh, I'm so happy! My Freddie, your Florence—"

"Hang on!" Nicolai cut off, frowning, "They don't even fancy each other."

George shrugged, "Why do you say that? They fancy each other, that's for sure. Because they wouldn't even care to reply to the other if they didn't fancy each other."

"You're being ridiculous, Weasley. They only talk to each other, they don't even know the first thing about each other."

Lee's eyes lit up, "Guys,what if we let them hang out with each other. I mean, we don't have to tell them, we just have to make sure they're alone together so they could talk."

"You mean, get them to fancy each other...before they find out that they're talking to the other?" asked Nicolai, who looked deep in thought for a moment. "Yes, yes, Clearwater. Exactly. Well what do you say?" asked Lee, before turning to George, "What about you, mate?"

"I think it's brilliant." he beamed, "It should be easy enough. Clearwater?"

"I don't know... Florence isn't thick. She'd figure it out in a day or two. It won't last very long." said Nicolia, who was leaning against a wall. "We just have to make a diversion...like, an alternate story that would mean that they have to be alone with each other." said Lee, George and Nicolai frowning.

"What are you on about?"

"Who does Florence usually spend her time with?"

"Uh, me and Xander...?" Nicolai answered, still not seeing the point. "Exactly, and who does Fred usually spend his time with?"

"You and me." answered George,

"Now, I only hang out with you two seldomly, so it wouldn't come as a surprise if I just stopped for awhile. And what about Alexander? Do you have any idea as to what could distract him from hanging out with Florence for awhile?" Nicolai chortled, "That's easy. Jillian Devereux."

"What about Jillian?"

She rolled her eyes, "He fancies her, obviously. I heard that he asked her out to hogsmeade, too. I could talk to her to distract him, If you want?" Lee nodded, "Yeah, that would be great."

"Which leaves Nicolai and I... What about us? How are we going to get away from them?"

Lee had a smug look on his face, waggling his brows at the two, "Quit it, will you Jordan? What about me an George—do you have a plan or not?"

"I do. Patience, grasshoppers. You two—you two are the closest to Fred and Florence, which means it would be rather tricky to get away from them. Now there are two options, the first one is to inflict an argument to sever your friendship or for George's case, their brotherhood—"

"No!" They yelled incredulously, "Honestly, Jordan. Are you mad?!" scoffed Nicolai.

"—Which I thought you two would object to. I was right, now, wasn't I? So, anyways, that was the first option. The second one, is just as crazy as the first, but you wouldn't need to sever any friendship or relationship. You'll hav to build a new one." Lee grinned as if it was the most brilliant plan ever, Nicolai and George not quite understaanding.