V

"Tell her that you like her"

Y/n POV
I woke up early, isn't surprising when you fall asleep even before dinner. Liv was already in the shower and after 10 minutes it was my turn. I had time to curl my hair and do my makeup. I choose my favourite outfit and looked into the mirror before heading to breakfast with Liv.
The outfit:

We sat in front of Blaise and Draco who looked surprisingly good (Draco a bit more ofc)

We sat in front of Blaise and Draco who looked surprisingly good (Draco a bit more ofc). "Goodmorning I see you two are sober" "what do you mean" Liv asked. "Yesterday you were laying on the ground laughing so much I thought you were dying, and you y/n apparently you were flirting with Snape." I choked on my water "what no I didn't" Draco started now "you did, you said he had nice hair" "well at least I didn't lie."

On that last sentence Pansy ugly pugface came running to Draco and started kissing him aggressively like a lion who was eating his meat. I couldn't just let to feel a bit of jealousy. "Pansy go away not today" Draco said. "Why because that bitch told u to say that" she was pointing at me. "I you say hat again I'll break your arm this time!" She walked away with fire in her eyes, liv couldn't help and started to laugh and so did I.

It was the end of the day, so that means detention. I was heading to the classroom and saw Draco in the hallway, again. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me outside after detention" "uhm why not" "okay I'll be waiting at the lake." And he left. What was that?! Did he just invited me on a kind of date. No it was probably just a friendship reunion, if you know what I mean. After detention I dropped my stuff at my dorm. Liv asked where I was going, I just told her I was getting some air. I wasn't planning on telling her with who.

Draco pov
She was late, maybe she wasn't coming. I knew it was a bad idea to ask her this. I heard footsteps behind me and there she was. "I thought you forgot" "of course not" she sat down next to me. "Why did I need to come" shit I knew she would ask that "I need some advice." "Really tell me" "so I like a girl and I don't know how to tell her" she looked sad, confused i don't really know. "Just go to her and say a compliment like: I love your outfit or you have pretty eyes. Then ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. Finally tell her that you like her." "Is that all" "of course you can give flowers or chocolate but girls prefer simple things, trust me." "Thank you y/n" "no problem, but I'll go now or Liv will be worried" "see you tomorrow" "bye"

Y/n pov
A little tear fell down my cheek. He likes someone else, lucky girl. It was probably Astoria she is legit perfect. Perfect hair and body, the cutest face of the whole school. And her character was incredible. Everything to be perfect. I arrived at the dorm and jumped into my bed. "Somethings wrong y/n?" "Don't worry Liv I'm just tired" "okay hun." Liv didn't need to know my problems. She already had enough since her dad died. I don't want her to get my problems on top of it. I couldn't sleep that night, I just kept thinking about him.

A/n; I know it's a short chapter again. But I really have way too much homework. I hope you all understand honeys. Anyways ty for reading this and you can vote if you want to. Stay safe <3333