X

I became addicted

Y/n pov
The next days were kind of the same. I barely talked to Draco and just came back high every night. Liv wasn't happy about it but I couldn't handle it anymore, I became addicted. It just made me feel nothing, no pain. I know it was bad, but at the moment I didn't care. What I cared about is how I would do it at Christmas break. I couldn't do it when I was home, my dad would kill me.

I decided I needed to talk to someone to Liv. She would help me with stopping and not beginning again. So I went sitting on her bed. She was still mad for yesterday because I came back late. "Liv im sorry" "for what?" "For everything, how I've been acting the last days" "you know I'm mad at you because I care and I love you" "I know and I've been thinking about stopping." "Really I'm proud of you." she give me her Liv smile and hugged me so hard i was getting some difficulty to breath.

It was hard but it's been 3 days I didn't do it. I was proud of myself and so was Liv. Blaise also saw I was getting better. And Draco, Draco didn't care. And you know what to be honest I didn't care about him anymore. He was with Astoria now, officially. The whole school knew it. And I was happy for him, at least I think.

I mean he deserves to be happy. Everyone knows a bit of his home situation, I don't know how he can live with it. I complain of my family sometimes but when I see what some people go through I have nothing to complain about. He may looks strong and powerful but you can see in his eyes he's in pain. The look he has is just painful to watch at. I thought I made him happy because that's the feeling he gave me but apparently not.

And I forgot to mention I had detention again. This time cause I came late at classes because I was crying in the bathroom and I forgot how late it was. But you know what's more incredible the day after I got detention you know who also got some? Draco Lucius Malfoy! I don't know it's like he always wants to have detention when I have it. Or maybe it's just a coincidence, who knows?

So I was just sitting there, again. A paper hitted my back before falling on the ground. I looked around and saw Draco looking at his desk. I grabbed the paper from the ground and opened it "I wanna talk with you after detention at your secret place. DM" seriously was he kidding me ugh I hate men "fine" I just wrote down before throwing it back at his desk. He just nodded his head.

I didn't wanna talk to him but I had to. We just couldn't stop talking to each other after being friends for so long. I stormed the class out as first cause Snape needed to talk to Draco privately. I went to my place, it still was as beautiful as the time I came here with him. He came after 5 minutes and sat down next to me without saying anything.

"Are we just gonna sit here or are you gonna tell me why you wanted to talk" I said "I needed to ask you something" "go ahead" I seemed a bit annoyed but I was actually kinda excited I don't know why. "Are you mad at me or something" what?! Is he really saying this to me?! "What are you asking you're the one who stopped talking to me for no fucking damn reason" I spat out. He looked confused but seemed to understand it at the same time "yeah because I thought you were mad at me" "really I didn't say or do anything that would make you think I was mad at you, your the one who made me think that."

Silence is what came next for what seemed forever. Suddenly he grabbed my chin and made me look right into his eyes, his beautiful eyes were I always get lost in. "So I'm really sorry if I confused you and I would like to get back to we're we left, being friends" this is everything I needed "I like that idea" he smiled, something I didn't saw for a long time. "How is it with Astoria" I know it was random but I needed to know, even if it hurts me. "Fine actually really good" he took to much pleasure saying that last sentence.

Draco pov
"Well that's good" she said. I know I shouldn't have said it so happily but I already came closer what's good no? I know I told myself I would keep distance between us but it was just impossible seeing her in so much pain. She seemed to like our friendship and so do I. But we still needed to keep some distance or I would get too attached, what I actually already was.

It stated raining "let's go to the lake" she offered "why it's raining" "because I love the rain it's relaxing" "well I don't love it" "come on let's have some fun, pleaseeeeee" she said with her puppy eyes "fine but if we're sick it your fault" "no problem!" She grabbed my hand and we ran to the lake. When we arrived we were soaking wet, and laughing as little kids "you see I told you it was fun" I was just looking at her dancing in the rain. She was so beautiful.

We made the whole entrance of the castle wet what made us laugh even more. "Goodnight" she said before leaving. I looked at her going away before going to my own dorm. "We're where you?!" Astoria shouted at me when I entered my room "I had detention I told you" "yes and it finished an hour ago" fuck I didn't thought about a excuse "I was taking a walk by the lake" "in the rain, you hate the rain" "it started raining during my walk." She seemed satisfied, good.

I changed into some sweatpants and dried my hair of before laying next to Astoria. "I love you" she whispered "uhu" I just said. She knew I had some difficulties with expressing my feelings. But I lied a bit when I told her that. I can say my feeling if I want to but to the people I really mean it to. If I told her I loved her, it would be a lie. And I don't wanna lie to her, because I'm scared to hurt her. She will understand it one day.

————————————————————————
A/N: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND VOTING. yall make me so happy right now I can't even explain 😙💓