IX

It broke me

Y/n POV
Draco arrived later at breakfast but I didn't mind, as long as he was here. We became really close yesterday it was so fun being with him the whole day. He looked sad, angry, worried I couldn't describe, like he actually had no feeling right now. "Goodmorning mate" Blaise said, he didn't even answered he just nodded his head, weird.

In class it was the same he just was silent and didn't say anything. In charms I was sitting next to him like always, but this time we didn't laugh or talked we just didn't say anything. I didn't know what to feel was it my fault? I didn't  do anything wrong, or at least not that I remember. "Draco something wrong you seem a bit off" "I'm fine just leave me alone" he never talked to me like that, so rude.

It broke me. One stupid fucking sentence broke my heart. I just fell it he didn't wanna talk to me so after charms I ran out of class to the bathroom. After 10 minutes of crying for actually no reason I came out of the bathroom. And you can't imagine what I saw then. Astoria and Draco kissing each other intensely. Her eyes were closed, his weren't. I could swear you that he saw me I don't really know, because I ran away.

I was just sitting on my secret place overthinking. It didn't fell the same when he did that to Pansy. Why? Because he only uses her for sex and he really loves Astoria, maybe. But how couldn't he love her, the perfect Astoria. I'm not gay but if I was I would definitely choose her. It just sucks we seemed so close yesterday and suddenly he just stopped being nice. He's just a dick just like every boy is.

Draco POV
I was not going to lie Astoria kisses pretty good. I knew y/n would see us, that was the plan. The pain in her eyes was indescribable but that's all I needed. "You're or my dorm" Astoria said taking me off my minds "let's go to mine" she grabbed my hand and we went to my dorm. After her blowjob she left with a goodbye kiss and a love you. She was pretty and sweet, she was just perfect.

I was reading in the common room when y/n entered with red eyes like she was high or something "are you high?" I asked "and now your worried about me, you didn't seem to worry when I walked in in you having your moment with miss perfect!" And she was gone. I could hear her door slam and Liv shouting at her. Probably cause it was late and she was high, again.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk. I passed by the entrance painting of y/n's hiding spot and couldn't let it to enter. The view was still amazing. I just sat there looking at the stars and the moon. I was thinking about the first time I came here with her. How she talked about herself and her life. I didn't deserve her and she didn't deserve me, she deserved better. Like Blaise he would be perfect but he likes Liv more.

I looked over the railing down, what if I jumped. Why not? Who would mis me? But I decided not to do it, for my mom. She needs me. If she wasn't here I would already be gone. I decided to go back. I found y/n on the couch in the common room, she probably left after Liv shouted at her. I laid a blanket on her and went to my own dorm. I wrote a letter to my mom to say that everything was fine here and that I would see her at Christmas. Luckily I had her what would I be without her. My dad doesn't loves me and says that I'm weak and a shame to be his son. He's wrong, he's a shame to be my dad!
________________________________
A/n: short chapter again cuz I have no inspo. So if you have ideas let me know <3