XVIII

I was going to die now

Y/n
A few weeks went by pretty normal weeks I guess. Class, Liv, party's and Draco. About him we're actually still friends like before and act like nothing happened. And because we're talking about friends and stuff Liv and Blaise are officially dating. They we're already dating but now it's official, I'm jealous.

Not of Blaise of course not, not my taste. But she has a boyfriend and I'm still single. Now you probably think ask Draco you love him. But the point is he doesn't love me, well I think so let me explain.

It was a week after Christmas break I was just in the common room writing in my kinda journal. I wouldn't call it a diary it's just a little book where I write feelings in. Anyways my journal isn't the point the point is I was in the common room writing when I heard Draco talking. I kinda listened to what he said, what you would do the same.

He was talking about a girl with black hair (uhum I have black hair) and he was also saying that she was pretty and that he loved her. I was getting excited and then suddenly Blaise said you really love her don't you? And you know what he answered ?! Pansy ofcourse she is amazing!

Bro everyone knows he uses her for sex common. And then he looked right into my eyes and smirked like he knew I was listening. So this is the affirmations doesn't love me happy now?

I didn't let it affect me. It's enough people aren't going to hurt me anymore! Wow kinda proud i said this (probably not gonna happen but anyways). You need to remember that life has ups and downs, mine probably more downs then ups but that's fine. Just continue living no matter what, cause maybe sometimes life suck but that's life people, that's life!!!

My grandma used to say this always before she died. I loved her with my whole heart she deserved all the love and happiness of this damn world. (A/n: before you get confused this is y/n talking I hope you kinda understand)

When she died my whole world was getting stuck and sad. I lost my light of happiness and love. I didn't deserve to life if she was dead, and I thought about dying. But then I remembered her words and sentences and decided to live for two. Her and me always and forever.

Now we're actually going back to normal love you know when things happens and stuff (this is so confusing damn)

Draco entered the common room with Blaise who came sitting next to me on the couch. "Ooohh y/n is writing in her diary I see" "shut up Blaise it isn't  a diary" "show me then" he grabbed my journal out of my hands and was about to open it "Blaise if you don't give it back to me now, I will cut your fucking tiny dick off" He throw it back at me.

I heard Draco laughing behind me and I turned around "and if you don't stop laughing I'll do the same with your tiny dick!" His laugh disappeared immediately "come on y/n you know my dick isn't tiny at all" I chocked on my saliva. Blaise looked confused and Draco smirked. "Don't worry Blaise I was joking y/n never saw it."

"I was getting scared" he answered. I was still speechless, I thought we forgot about it apparently not. Blaise left for his room where Liv was waiting, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen there tonight. "Fucking dick why did you said that" I shouted "calm down he thinks I was joking" "Happy for you he does!"

He still smirked, he was so hot when he did that "and I wasn't lying my dick isn't tiny at all" "really I remember something else" I winked before leaving for my room. I looked behind and saw him standing there, angry.

"Y/n you're so dead" he shouted. I ran as fast as I could the stairs up to my room, but he was faster. He grabbed my waist and dragged me over his shoulder into my room. "Let me go Draco Lucius Malfoy" "ooh full name now!" He laid me in the bed and laughed and I was doing the same. I think we laughed for 5 minutes straight.

Suddenly I grabbed a pillow and throw it to his face. "Oh no I messed up your hair how sad" I smirked "you're going to regret this so hard" he turned around to grab the pillow and came closer again. I was going to die now, well my life wasn't that bad I guess.

He threw the pillow against my face again and again. We couldn't stop laughing as little kids. He wasn't hurting me at all it was funny. I also grabbed a pillow and we had a pillow fight for what seemed forever.

Suddenly I was sitting on the edge of my bed and the pillow hit my head harder then before. I don't really know what happened next but i fell of the bed and my head smacked on the corner of my bedside table. And then it was black out.

————————————————————————
I prefer this chapter more then the one before. Also remember to drink and eat enough today :)