XIII

"What did you say"

Y/n POV
I quickly took one of the bottles from Blaise's hands "thank you" I said laughing "shouldn't you watch out with that, remember last time" "jeez you sound like my dad" I said. "Ok fine but im not gonna get you outdo trouble this time" Draco added.

Liv and I were drunk again "Blaise we should bring them to bed" I heard Draco saying "I'll take Liv to my room I don't trust drunken boys around school and unconscious girls" he answered "good idea I'll take y/n to mine." Blaise was always the one thinking about security that's why I liked him. He cared about everyone, nearly everyone "goodnight" "night."

Suddenly I felt Draco dragging me "ey put me down I can walk on myself" "ok then" he put me down but I fell on the floor "you see" "ugh" he dragged me again to his room. I could feel I wasn't myself and I was about to say stupid things again, why was I like this always.

Draco pov
"I love you Draco" "what did you just said" "I love you I always did and I'll always do" "y/n you're drunk you're just saying stupid things" "I'm not" "you are" "kiss me Draco" even if I wanted to with my whole heart I couldn't "you're drunk y/n I can't kiss someone who's drunk maybe you'll regret it." I laid her on the bed and she fell asleep.

Was she serious when she told that. No she was drunk she always said stupid things when she was drunk! But last time she said she always said everything she thought when she was drunk. Well maybe not always, she couldn't love me and she wouldn't. I needed to find something so she would hate me. NO! It was enough I hurted her enough! I would continue being friends even if I would regret it.

Loving, crying and caring are not what real men do, my dad always said. But I can't stop loving her and caring about her. I may would be punished for it but I don't care. In two days it was Christmas break. I would miss her, but like really much. I couldn't invite her because she would get even more attached to me and also cause my dad would discover it. It sucks.

Y/n pov
I woke up in his bed again. How tf was it possible I can't believe it. This time I still had my dress on and I was suffocating. I saw he was still sleeping so I stood up and took it off. I was standing there in my underwear when I heard someone moving. I turned around and faced Draco's sleepy face who was looking up and down my body "enjoying what you see?" "I am actually" "why do all boys need to be so disgusting" "cause all the pretty girls are whores" "luckily I'm ugly!"

He smirked "could I please use your shower" I asked " mhu if you want to" "thanks" I went to his bathroom and hopped into his shower. It was good. Suddenly I heard a noise *creek* i opened my eyes but saw nothing "gurl y/n stop being so scared" I told myself. I used his vanilla shampoo and conditioner. This guy had more bottles of shampoo then 5 girls together.

I did my towel around me and left the bathroom. When I entered his room I saw him laying on his bed playing with Draco jr, disgusting. He was just pulling it up and down. Serious ?! Did he forgot I was here, common I didn't had to see that. I went back into the bathroom and did some loud noises with the door before opening it again. I saw him sitting on his couch reading, he was fast god. I went to his garderobe and took one of his shirts "I'll give it back later."

Draco pov
God hope she didn't saw me. I just couldn't let it. I forgot she was here, what ?! It's not very day someone is in my bathroom. So I accidentally walked in on her showering. Luckily her eyes were closed, when I closed the door it did an annoying noise *creek* I was scared she would see me but she didn't.

I couldn't let it but when I was back in my bed he just did his entree. He needed attention so I gave him some. And yes if you wanted to know I was thinking about her under the shower. How it would be if we were both under it. I already thought she was perfect but naked even more. Damn why is she so attractive.

" if it's like my sweater you never gave back" "shit yes I forgot" "don't worry it's okay" she smiled before leaving my room with her dress on her arm and her heels in her hand. I got also ready before heading to breakfast. "Hi daddy" Pansy said "ow you I needed" I really did. Cause this morning I gave myself a pleasure I deserved someone doing it to me.

"What do you want me to do" "on your knees" she went down and opened my pants and took them of with my boxers "come one I don't have the whole day" she started kissing the tip and then sucking it. I grabbed her hair pushing her farther and farther I could hear her having some difficulties. My cum flew in her mouth and she swallowed everything. After liking her lips and giving me a kiss she left. That was good cause I imagined it was y/n doing it.

————————————————————————
A/n: as you can read I added some spice and I think about adding some more in the next chapter what do you think about it let me know :)))