VII

TW: sexual assault ⚠️
(If you don't feel comfortable with this skip this chapter. If something happened to you and you wanna talk I'm here)

"You're hurting me!"

Y/n pov
That night I thought about how I was acting. And I realised I was being stupid. If he loves someone else that's it, I don't need to be depressed cause of that. When I woke up I felt different, more myself. "Hey Liv wake up" I shouted "damn y/n I like it when your happy but just let me sleep!!"on that she jumped out her bed "wait y/n your back I mean the old you" "I think so" "why were you so?" "Just tired ."

We both got ready and headed to breakfast "goodmorning everyone" I said "goodmorning y/n" Blaise responded with a smile. Draco just looked confused. I mean I would be too, one day I'm sad and I don't talk and the other one I'm happy as fuck. But that's me so take it or leave it. I ate more than usual what caused some weird faces to the others "what I'm hungry" "you can eat as much as you want" Liv said.

My first lesson was charms, ugh I hate that. I sat next to Draco cause Liv wasn't in the same lesson as me. I was struggling as always. "It's not right what you got there" Draco said "really shit that's the only one I thought was right." "You don't understand it don't you" "I never understood it." "Okay I'll help you tomorrow" "really would you do that for me?" "Of course were friends right?" Yeah we were friends.

The day went by really quickly and I didn't had detention anymore. It was Friday what means party at the common room. I did on a cute outfit did my hair and make I left for the party.
The outfit

"Damn y/n you want to get fucked tonight or what is it" Blaise asked "maybe who knows" I said

"Damn y/n you want to get fucked tonight or what is it" Blaise asked "maybe who knows" I said. I quickly went to the bar for some shots. "You look good" a random slytherin boy said' I took the joint of his mouth and nodded "I know." I think his name was Bryan if i remembered it good. (A/n: ok just imagine he exists) "wanna dance" he offered. I looked over at Draco who was kissing Pansy "of course why not." We headed to the centre and started dancing with the rest.

"I'll get some drinks" Bryan said "okay" we've been dancing for an hour now. We also talked a bit he was quit nice. "Here you are" he handed me a goblet "thanks." And I emptied it in one shot. After 10 minutes everything around me started to move. "You see the walls are moving" "what no." "But they are moving I say" "yeah let's get some air" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the crowd.

We took a passage to the dorms and entered one of the rooms "this is not outside" "just shut up." He shouted and then he pushed me on his bed "wait what are you doing!!" He attached my hands "you're hurting me" "I said shut up" I started screaming, and then I felt something hit my face and everything was black.

Draco pov
I pushed Pansy of me and looked around for y/n but I didn't found her "Blaise you saw y/n" "yeah she left with Bryan I think." Shit Bryan he was in the quidditch team and he was obsessed with her. "We need to find her" "why" "trust me."

We started looking around in the hallways and outside but we didn't found her. Then we headed to the dorm and opened every room one by one, then finally we found them. He was on the other side of the room taking his pants of and y/n was attached to the bed unconscious. "What the fuck do you think you're doing" I screamed "uh I was..." "Blaise take her to my dorm I'll take care of him" on that he detached her and left.

10 minutes later I arrived at my dorm y/n was laying on my bed and Blaise was sitting on a chair. "Thanks bud" "and did you killed that motherfucker" "I just broke a few bones I think." "I hope it hurted" he said while leaving. "Take good care of her" "I will" and he was gone. I took my pants of and did some sweatpants on and laid next to her. "I'm sorry" I whispered, and I really was. If I had kept an eye on her she wouldn't be in this situation. I fell asleep with an arm around her.

———————————————————————-
A/n: okay all THANYOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR SO MANY READS!!! I started this just for fun but I'm glad people arre actually reading it love you all and stay safe : )