XVII

I should pray for myself

Y/n
I heard my dad coming up the stairs, I hope I locked my door. You probably think just stand up and go lock it. But I'm high, red eyes, weak legs, and I'm too lazy. I heard him behind my door. I should pray for myself. He tried but my door was locked, fucking hell yea.

"Y/n what are you doing in there come downstairs" now it was time for an excuse but i have no inspiration, great! "I'm tired" that was terrible I could do better "you did nothing today" you see I said bad excuse. "Uhm" shit what now?! "I'm on my period so I'm really shaggy and if you don't want me to scream go away now!"

No answer. This was actually not a terrible excuse right? "Fine come downstairs when you'll be in the mood" yes!! So proud of myself right now not gonna lie. I was high at my own house while my dad was downstairs and he didn't even know, incredible.

This little show went on for the rest of the holiday break. I only came downstairs when my dad wasn't home to grab food. And the days he was here I had enough food in my drawers. I don't think he believed my excuses, but you know what we don't give a fuck guys. I needed to stop before going back to Hogwarts or Liv would kill me.

It was 2 days before going to school. So I decided it was time to stop. I did everything in a little case under my undies in one of my drawers. I stayed an other day in my room so my dad wouldn't suspect anything, even if I think he does a little.

Tomorrow it was the day, so today I needed to go downstairs. "y/n i forgot what you looked like" my dad spotted. "So funny I forgot to laugh" he didn't mind my shaggyness. I grabbed a bottle of water and left for my room. I prepared my trunk and went to bed early. I didn't want to think what was going to happen when I was going to see him again, akwaaardddd!

Draco
Finally I was going to leave my pathetic parents . Well more my pathetic dad and my a bit too much and protective mom. Loving and caring is not what men do remember. How could I possibly forget dad when you remind it to me very day. That was the only my thing he said to me during the break. No I forgot he also said that I was pathetic and a shame to be a Malfoy.

Do I care? No! The only thing about what I'm caring right now is seeing her again. I think it's gonna be akward. I mean we're friends but we had sex, says enough. I just hope we don't ignore each other cause I still want to be friends.

I joined Blaise and Liv in our compartment of the train where we always sit. "Is y/n not here yet" Liv asked a bit worried. She looked at me a few times with confusion in her eyes, does she knows what happened. Wouldn't wonder me they tell everything to each other.

She entered the compartment a few minutes later. She looked pretty as always. She sat next to Liv and they started talking. She looked at me right into my eyes and smiled, I smiled back. She looked shocked and I understand I don't smile often. But I like it when she smiles even if that's not to me.

When the train arrived at Hogwarts Blaise and Liv walked out together so I walked with y/n. "How was it at home" I asked "don't even talk about it, one word: horrible" was it really that bad at her home I thought she liked it when she was there. "And you" my turn now "really boring and I hated it" "let's just confirm we both had a terrible break at home" "yeah" she smiled again.

I thought it would be really akward but it wasn't at all. Maybe she forgot, or she didn't want to talk about it. Not that it was a problem or something I didn't want to talk about it. I wouldn't say it was a mistake it just made me love her more. Even if loving and caring is not what real men do !

————————————————————————
One word for his chapter: trash 😌