XXI

So you and Draco?

Y/n
"Can I ask you something" he started "sure go ahead" "so you and Draco how long have you been dating" I chocked again. Why is everyone making me choking come on calm down. "We're not dating we've never did we're just friends."

"I'm sorry I thought you were dating because when he was acting like that you know it looked obvious" was it really looking like we we're dating "he's just a really good friend who is really protective."

Or wasn't he I mean we had sex so we changed into friends with benefits but Mattheo didn't needed to know. "Ow" it became akward now "let's talk about something else" "good idea."

"So wich class do you hate the most" "charms is the worst" "same I hate it and I always fail my tests." I actually also failed my tests until Draco helped me but I wasn't going to tell him it became akward enough.

We talked about school and home. He told about his family and his brother Tom and how he was in a other school cause he was kinda evil.

(A/n: just pretend Mattheo and Tom are voldi moldi's kids but that y/n and the rest don't know it cause they never knew Riddle was Voldi's name)

What seemed two hours later we decided to go back because it was late and cold. We arrived at the common room "it was really cool tonight y/n" "ya it was perfect."

Suddenly I saw Draco behind one of the walls. I didn't saw it clearly but it was him with his blond hair. Mattheo took my hand and started pulling me closer. I knew what he was doing so I let him do it.

His lips were cold and soft and it was amazing!! He took his soft lips away way too fast "goodnight y/n" "goodnight Matthi" he laughed at my last sentence.

When I arrived at my room Liv wanted to know everything and I told everything from the lake to the kiss. "Omg y/n is in loooooove" "shut up" "I'm sorry but you did the same with me and Blaise" "right."

I was in my thinking about Mattheo and not even Draco like all the other nights. His perfect fave and lips, just like Draco's. Why I'm a eve comparing?! Was I forgetting Draco or replacing him?

Draco
They kissed! I know it isn't good to spy people but I needed to. He was gentle just like me. What was she seeing in him? But the most important was that she was happy that's everything what counts.

I couldn't sleep so I went to the secret spot. I sat an watched at how the starts needed the moon. I heard one thing behind me and I thought it was a professor so I would officially have detention for four years. Then i saw who it was.

"Y/n what are you doing here" "it's my secret spot here remember" "well actually it's ours" she laughed. I was happy that she was here. "How was it with Mattheo" "you know Malfoy I saw that you were looking little dick" she slapped my arm but not really hard.

"I'm sorry I was just passing there and I didn't wanted to interrupt you're moment with Matthi" "of course and Dumbledore is a girl, I'm not stupid Draco"

She was right I wasn't there by accident. "Anyways what are you even doing here y/n" "I think the same as you trying to fall asleep by counting the stars."

She laid her head on my shoulder "why are you trying to stop every boy who likes me" she asked "I'm just scared they only use you" " I can take care of myself!" She took her head of my shoulder "yeah I saw it in camp last year" "you serious why are you even telling me this I shouldn't be talking to you!"

And she left.

Why do I fuck everything up over and over again? My dad is right loving and caring is not what real men do! But what if I wanted to love and care about people.

I stood up and went to my dorm. I took a sheet of paper and started writing.

Y/n
I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean it. I will stop being so protective if that is what you want.
I don't want to loose our friendship.
D.M.

I gave it to my owl who came back five minutes later with her answer.

Draco
let me take care of myself please. And I forgive you for what you said, just mind your own life and let me handle mine. Friends!
Y/n

At least she still wanted to be friends! What would I do without this friendship? She's the reason I smile sometimes and have fun. Also the one who makes me realise I can love someone. And the one who makes me forget my dad.

I can't loose her not now, not never.

It's so difficult to not kiss her every time I see her or at least just hug her. But I can't and I won't.

Friends!!

Only friends!

Nothing else!

But what if I wanted something else?

Too late she loves Mattheo now. Your chance is gone Draco you had one but not anymore. Why didn't I took my chance that day?

I'm so stupid, so fucking damn stupid. I love her and I don't want to admit it. But like I already said

She don't deserves me!

I don't deserve her!

Friends!!

________________________________
What's your house and your sign guys I'm curious I'm a Scorpio & slytherin. Also drink and eat enough today I need you <3