Chapter 2.5: Morning After Law's POV

Law woke up and opened the guest bedroom door. She was already gone. 3am and gone. She was definitely avoiding him, not that he could blame her. She had to go into work still and seeing him would probably make her breakdown.

Bepo was whining. He went into the room and sniffed for her but when he didn't see her he full on cried. And Law joined him.

God she's really going to leave me. After all we've been through together and how long we've been together just like that poof done.

Law finally let all his emotions out and sobbed.

"Bepo-ya I screwed up! I screwed up so bad. How am I going to fix this?" Bepo responded just by licking him. They'd moved to the bed, and both passed out. Law went to sleep dreaming about Y/N and how they first met.

3.5 years ago

Law was at a D brothers party. Ace had invited him and had bugged him until he'd eventually given in and said yes. It was loud. Lots of drinking games and people.

None of this was fun for Law. He was getting a migraine and had only been there for about 20 minutes and already he wanted to leave.

"There's a library here." He looked down to the voice who had just spoken to him. It was a girl with e/c eyes, black rimmed glasses, her h/c in a messy bun a long white knitted sweater dress that went to her mid thigh and long black boots. A tattoo on her shoulder with light make up.

"I'm sorry?"

"There's a library here, if you want to go somewhere more quiet. I can show you where it is if you like?"

He looked around and nodded and followed the young woman down the hall.

"How do you know the Newgate family?" She asked.

"Ace and I went to school together, before he dropped out. We stayed friends."

"Oh cool, I've been friends with Luffy since first grade. But didn't start hanging out with Sabo and Ace till just recently."

He hummed in response. She showed him the library where more people were than he thought including Marco and Thatch.

"Y/N-Chan you made it-yoi. You too Law. Too noisy?"

"He seemed like it was getting to be too much for him. I'm heading back out. See ya!" And without another word she left.

"Ah hey!" But she was gone. Law took a breath and sat down on the couch just relaxing.

He must've fallen asleep, cause when he woke up that same girl was sitting next to him. Messing around on her phone. Next to her was Luffy across from them on the other couch was Ace, Sabo and some guy with green hair.

"So Y/N you seeing anybody?" Ace got a mischievous look on his face.

"Ugh no Ace I dated Cav for a year remember? We broke up six months ago."

"Yeah meaning you need to get back on the bull." Her face and ears turned red. Cute. Is what Law thought.

"God could you maybe word that better?"

"Yeah but-oh hey Law you're awake. I was going to draw on your face but Y/N wouldn't let me."

More blushing on her part, again Law found it cute. But he wasn't looking for a relationship right now. He had just started at the ER and it kept him busy, he worked 12-20 hour shifts a day.