Chapter 23: Priorities Change

You awoke with the biggest migraine ever, and you still had to go to the worksite to make sure everything was progressing like it should, and to keep your mind off your obvious predicament.

You didn't want anymore people to know about your situation. Looking at your phone you had 52 missed calls, and 25 unread text messages. Some were from Perona asking you to hang out. A few from Ace and Nami asking if you needed help with anything. One from Zoro. However most were from Law.

Law: hey are you up?
Law: were you okay after you left?
Law: call me please.
Law: I'm coming over I'm off tonight today.
Law: I'm bringing you lots of chocolates.

Zoro ⚔️🗡: Hey....

Before you could call Law to tell him he didn't need to come over but you heard a knock on the door, letting you know that he was already there. You slowly walked to the door. When you opened it, Law bursted in and enveloped you in a hug.

"Y/N-ya..." he cupped your face in his hands. In that moment you knew he knew. The tears immediate.

"Law I didn't know I swear...I didn't..." you sobbed and he held you close. "Law what am I going to do?"

"You mean what are we going to do? This child is mine too Y/N."

"Law. What about Robin? You guys just started a relationship! And Zoro and I..." you stepped back you had no idea what was going to happen with you and Zoro. You getting pregnant by your ex-boyfriend definitely hadn't been apart of the plan you two had. Fresh tears spilled down your face. "I need to get ready to go to the worksite."

"Okay I'll wait for you. You don't need to be there all day right? We need to take you to an OBGYN. Do you know how far along you are?"

"No..."

"Then that's our first order of business we'll work it out from there. Does that sound okay?"

You could only nod your head. It was the closest thing to a plan even if it was only one step. You hadn't even thought to do that.

"I'll call while I'm the site."

"We'll go together?"

You nodded again. Quickly showered and got ready. You didn't feel like eating anything but when you came out of the bathroom Law was cutting up some fruit for you, and no he couldn't be.

"Law what's in the toaster?" You pointed in disbelief.

"A bagel? Why?"

Wait he touched bread? No way!

When you two had been dating he'd absolutely refused to have it in the house. You'd had to go elsewhere to get your bread craving met.

"But uh why?"

His shoulders slumped forward seeming to think that he was acting out of character too.

"Y/N-ya...does it really seem so strange that I would do this for you?"

He'd never made toast before ever. He had in fact made you breakfast in bed before but nothing with bread or gluten.

"Not really I guess I'm more surprised that you touched bread."

Your phone rang, it was Detected Diez.

"Hello?"

"Ms. L/N, I think you should get to the worksite as fast as you can. We have something you need to see."

Without eating anything or explaining anything you ran out the door and went to your cafe. When you arrived Pops was there. Along with Marco, Ace, Luffy and Sabo.