Chapter 8: Confronting Loneliness

This is the outfit that reader is wearing to the amusement park

This is the outfit that reader is wearing to the amusement park. Cute and comfortable :)...

"Y/N!! C'mon!! Hurry, hurry lets ride this one next." Luffy shouted and pulled on your arm towards another terrifying rollercoaster ride. You did like the rides, but you were starting to get a head ache from the different rides Luffy was dragging you to.

"Luffy, I need to take a break, my head is starting to hurt, besides I'm getting pretty hungry."

"Oooo yes! Food! Let's go to the buffet!!" And just like that you were being pulled in another direction. Luffy, Ace, Sabo and Zoro had come to get you at 7am that morning. You met up with Nami, Robin, Sanji, Ussop and Franky at breakfast diner and had taken your sweet time eating, talking and catching up. You'd missed everyone, and you realized how much you had needed this day away.

Since your business had taken off, you felt like you hadn't gotten a day off in almost a year. Laughing with everyone had been the best kind of medicine. The only awkward moment is when the mention of your camping trip you'd taken with everyone and Law, and the great time it had been despite everything going wrong. When Ussop had mentioned Law, he started to choke on the words. You'd smiled and said it was okay.

"Hey Y/N you doing okay?" Zoro threw an arm around your shoulders and walked with you. Causing a lot of the girls around to frown, which you didn't get. You and Zoro looked more like brother and sister, at least you thought so. You guys had even dressed similar, you were wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt that knotted in the front, with skinny jeans with holes in the knees, along with black converse, a choker with a medallion along with a white baseball cap. Zoro had a white sweatshirt, with faded blue jeans, timberlands, with a leather bracelet and black baseball cap. It wasn't planned but your friends had teased you both about it.

You went ahead and put an arm around his waist under his arm, and gave him a smile and a squeeze.

"Yeah I am great, I didn't realize how much I had missed you guys."

"Yeah it's been way too long, I feel like once you and Law started dating I hardly ever saw you."

"Yeah well now that I'm single, now the only thing you guys have to compete with is my business. Hehehe. How have you been? You started seeing someone recently didn't you?"

He winced at that, like he didn't want to even speak about it.

"I take it, it didn't work out with her at all?"

"That's putting it lightly. She was just as obsessed with swords as I am, other than that we had nothing to talk about...also she, looked too much like my childhood friend that passed away."

You decided then that he needed a full on hug. Zoro hated talking about that time in his life when he lost his best friend Kuina, to this day he had a hard time saying her name.

"You'll find someone." He hugged back.

"Thanks. We better hurry before Luffy eats the whole buffet."