𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏!

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏!

noah's perspective!

Running up to Mr. L and Robby, he chatted away about how the concession stand had cotton candy, which is why he had taken so long. "...but I heard the announcements, and it really sucks that you lost. Honestly, as much as I hate to say it, Miguel just seems to be ruining everything. Tournaments, relationships, Supernatural marathons... Anyways, I just thought I should let you know that I was rooting for you and you definitely should've won."

"Thanks, man," said Robby, pulling him into a bro-hug. Out of the blue, Mya Orlando stomped over. She stopped only a few inches in front of Noah, her face twisted into an angry scowl.

"You are an idiot," she growled at him. "You ruined the best thing you've ever had, and without a second thought. And over what? Jealously? Are you kidding me? Did you not realize how lucky you were?"

"Okay, I'm sorry, what?" he retorts, his nose scrunched up in confusion. "Since when did you start caring about me and Alex?"

"I don't," she snapped back, quickly. Her blonde hair cascades over her shoulders as she turns her head to look around. She then leans forward and mutters, "Alex is a genuinely good person. I just hope you realize what a mistake you made."

"You're going to regret it for the rest of your life."

a/n: hmm. I just realized that you guys don't know my plan for mya and that I should probably try to give you guys some hints. this scene was mentioned in the last chapter of act one, when it talked about alex seeing mya approach noah, but it didn't go into full detail. can anyone guess why mya is so mean but so protective over alex? I'd love to hear you guy's ideas!!

hope you enjoyed, have a wonderful day:)

~chloe