am i the beast?

When I woke up, I was entangled within the arms of Vision. His embrace was warm and protective. He had both of his arms wrapped around my body, holding me as close as possible. I placed a soft kiss on his lips hoping it would wake him up so I could see his beautiful eyes, have my ears filled with his soothing voice. He let out a slight groan and failed to open his eyes. Just before I went in for another kiss, he parted his lips slightly

"Good morning," he grumbled.

His voice was low and absolutely enchanting. I smiled to myself when I heard it.

"Good morning," I reply while placing a kiss on his forehead

"Affectionate this morning, aren't we?" he says, finally opening his eyes

"Only because you're here beside me," I whisper

He lets out a slight chuckle and swiftly lifts himself up, towering over me. I gulp as he hovers over me and he smiles. He suddenly begins to attack me with quick kisses all over my face. I giggle as he kisses each square inch of my face. He finishes his attack with a soft kiss on my lips which turns my face a soft shade of pink. He continues to hover over me, and although we were silent, I could tell what he was thinking. He leans down and hesitantly places soft, delicate kisses down my neck. He kisses me as if I were glass and could break if he was too harsh. I run my hands through his soft blonde hair as he showers my neck and jaw with kisses. I let out a soft moan, letting him know that I enjoyed it. He smiled into his last kiss on my neck, when his eyes met with mine again I couldn't help but smiles at him.

"I could look forward to more of these mornings," I smile

"I agree with you on that," he smiles back as he moves from on top of me

Vision gets up out of the bed and opens the curtain, filling the bedroom with a beautiful shade of orange. It was quite early but I wanted to spend the entire day with Vision. He and I decided that we would spend today exploring more of Scotland. He was beyond excited since all he had ever known was the Avengers Facility. I admired him from the bed as he removed the loose white t-shirt that he had slept in. He removed his shirt to reveal his fair skin. He had soft freckles across his shoulder and was slightly toned. He slipped on a dark green pullover sweater, ending the show that I was very much enjoying. He changed his pants from a pair of black sweatpants to a pair of charcoal grey dress pants. I liked his style, he was always so well put together and clean-looking. I also liked how he was comfortable around me in that way. I began to worry because I could never change in front of Vision the way he just did with me. I wasn't as self-conscious as I used to be but my body definitely was not something I was completely comfortable in. I didn't want to open up about these things because I didn't enjoy being vulnerable. Maybe when the time came and Vision asked about it, I would tell him, but not now. Vision slightly fixed his hair in the mirror and with no effort, he looked perfect. He turned around to look and me and smiled.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" he asked while walking towards me

"Well I could... but I'm just so comfortable," I say while snuggling up in the blanket

He chuckles at my laziness and slowly pulls the blanket from my grasp

"Hey! now I'm cold," I say reaching for the blanket that he now held out of my grasp

He swiftly drops the blanket, hooks his arms under my legs and his other arm under my back. He carries my bridal style to the dresser and places me down on my feet. He opens the top dresser and pulls out one of my knitted sweaters. The one he chose was a beautiful maroon colour. This particular one was a bit oversized. He handed it to me and I held it in my hands. He then opened the second drawer and pulled out a pair of black pants. They were tight and I usually wore them when training but maybe it wouldn't be so bad to wear them today since we would be doing a lot of walking. He closes the drawer and hands me the pair of pants. I smile at him and he turns around, back-facing me.