it works

Living with Vision in Scotland felt like a fairytale. There was never a dull moment when I was with him. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the entire world which I adored. It has been just about two years since I decided to run away with Vision. Each day that I spent with him during these two years made me happier and happier to have him by my side. We had our fights, but nothing that either Vision or I wouldn't apologize for immediately after. We made our relationship official about a month into our stay in Scotland. In my mind, I assumed Vision and I were official when I agreed to run away with him all that time ago, but I'm glad we clarified it. I kept in contact with Helen during these few years but I hadn't heard much from the others since I left. I worried that maybe they were mad at me for leaving but I was too nervous to contact them. One thing I worried about was my feeling for Vision recently. I know that I love him, and I think he loves me as well. After all this time we still haven't exchanged those three words verbally. I wasn't too worried about it though.

It was around 10 pm. Vision and I were laying in bed together relaxing. He soon got up from my embrace and walked towards the window. He opened the curtains and I suddenly heard him wince in pain. He held his hand to his forehead. The stone. The stone had been bothering him for about two weeks now and we both couldn't figure out why.

"Vis? Is it the stone again?" I ask, sitting up in the bed.

"Yes, It's as if it is speaking to me," he replies, his head in hand.

"Well, what does it say?" I ask

"I don't- I don't know, but something," he stops as I get up and walk over to him

I stand before him, looking deep into his blue eyes. He looks so beautiful in this light. It was dark outside but his skin against the moonlight gave him a soft glow. His blonde hair was messy and he still looked perfect. Suddenly, the foreign yellow stone began to glow, causing him to wince in pain. I quickly reach for his face, caressing his face with my hands. I look at him in worry. Soon after, the pain goes away and he grabs my hand, bringing it to his lips. He places a soft kiss on my palm and I smile. His eyes go from soft to serious as he places my hand over the stone on his forehead.

"What do you think is wrong?" he asks in worry

"Oh, darling, don't worry. I promise you, everything will be okay," I smile, comforting him

A smile grows on his face as he finds comfort while looking into my eyes. He places both of his hands on either side of my face and leans in for a kiss. Our kiss is soft and passionate. I worried for Vision, but I didn't want him to worry, so I kept my cool to keep him calm. As I pull away I smile at him.

"Wanna go for a walk? It seems so nice out," I smile

"Dear, It's raining," he chuckles

"Only a tiny bit. Come on, it'll be nice," I say with a smile, knowing he'll cave

"Alright, get your jacket. I don't want you getting sick," he says after placing a kiss on my forehead.

I quickly grab my jacket as he puts it on. He opens the door for me and I walk out. He locks the door behind us. We head down the stairs in a hurry, mainly because I was basically dragging Vision down the stairs. Ingrid sits at the desk, wearing a warm smile.

"Where are you two headed off too this late?" she asks with a chuckle

"Just a quick stroll," I say with a smile

"Well, stay safe," she smiles as she continues to work at her desk

Vision and I smile at her as we head out the door. Vision reaches his hand out and I accept it. We walk hand in hand as I begin to ramble on about what we should do tomorrow. He just smiles at me as he listens to me spit all these ideas. Deep down he knows he will be up way before me and that he will have to drag me out of bed to do these things before 10 am. We stop walking and he turns me to face him.