reunited

The woman before me throws her spear at Steve, he moves slightly to the side and catches it in his hand. I look back at the woman and she is kicked by Sam, he flew in quickly from her left side. She gets knocked so far that she crashes through a store window. Sam sends a few small missiles at the man who still stood. He blocked them but since he was done with that, Steve and Nat charged on either side of him. Steve threw the woman staff, Nat quickly caught it and took the man out by his legs. He turned to face her and she stabbed the staff directly through his stomach. She kicked him to the ground and he stayed there. The woman came up behind Nat but Steve quickly blocked the woman from hitting Nat. Sam flys in and kicked the woman to the ground once again. She tumbles, crouching beside her teammate.

"Get up," the woman whispers to her fallen teammate

"I can't" the man replies

"We don't want to kill you, but we will," Nat states

The woman glares at her with a deadly stare.

"You'll never get the chance again," she states

A beam of light shoots down from the sky, sending both the man and the woman up to a large ship. The staff that Steve held in hand quickly beamed up after them. The ship takes off. The three approach us as I kneel to make sure Vision is alright. Sam kneels beside me

"Can you stand?" Sam asks Vision

Without getting a reply, Sam helps Vision up and wraps his arm around his shoulders to support him. Steve's eyes meet with mine and I shoot him a light smile. He had grown a beard. He wore it well, it made him look much tougher in the face than he did before. Nat smiled at me and I smiled back. Her hair was now short and blonde, it looked good on her. It seemed like everyone changed quite a bit over the years.

"Thank you, Captian," Vision states

I never told Vision about those moments I shared with Steve back at the Facility. It was something that I just wanted to keep to myself, especially since I didn't think I would see him again.

"Let's get you guys on the jet," Steve nods

He was more stern than I remember. We head to the jet and all take our seats. Nat stands, she looks at me and shakes her head with a smile.

"Now I thought we had a deal. You were gonna check-in and keep in touch," she states

I look at her sympathetically

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how you felt with me since I left," I state

"How long have you two been here?" Steve asks, not making eye contact

"About two years," Vision replies

Steve doesn't reply. Sam breaks the silence soon after.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asks from the front of the jet

"Home," he states in a stern tone

Steve seemed different. I hadn't seen him since the big fight with Tony when I pushed him and Bucky out of the way of the tower. That was the last I had seen of him for a whole two years. SO many things between us were left without explanation. Over time I just began to let it go. The ride home was silent. I was nervous to go back. I left so suddenly, and while I did miss everyone, I didn't know if they would be upset with me or not. When we exit the jet, all these memories began to wash over me. I missed this place. We entered only to see Rhodes on a call with Secretary Ross. They were arguing about something but we came in too late to hear.

"Mr. Secretary," Steve states

I then remembered half of us were still considered criminals for breaking the Accords. Steve was even worse since he broke his whole team out of prison. If it wasn't for Tony, I would've been in that prison with them.