An Unnamed Bond💞

On a fine morning Gautham was getting ready for the shoot. Though it's the first celebration round, he wore a white shirt and veshti. While combing the hair, Pugazh came to his room. He was in a red kurti and veshti.

"Eey ungalukkum traditional costumeaa..? Theme irukkaa..?" Gautham asked on seeing him.

(Hey you also have traditional costumes.? Is there any particular theme..?)

"Aama pa. Ellarume traditional thaa. Theme ellam namukk theriyaath. Anga sonne.. Pottitte avloo thaa..."

(Yes. Everybody is on traditional attire. And I don't know about the theme. They said and I wore. Thats it.)

Pugazh went outside by saying this.

Oh so everybody will wear something traditional today. Ava innikkum sela kattudivoma. Pona vaaram paakkamudeelenu feel panniyeda.. Intha vaaram marupadiyum sareele pakkalame. Traditional athuma mallippoo ellam vech semma azhagaaruppa. Innikk enakk thaandi kulukuluvaarukk... Hey kulukulu. Ith nallarukke. Avalukk poruthamaana per thaa...Inime unnai kulukulunu thaa naa koopiduve chellakkutty...😁

(Will she again wear saree today. I felt so bad that I couldn't see her in saree last week. But got a good chance to see her in Saree again today. Though it's a traditional week, so she may wear jasmine flower too and looks gorgeous today.Today I'm the one who feels kulukulu. Hey this is cute and will suit her the most. Hereafter you'll be named as kulukulu my pretty doll😁)

Rakshan caught Gautham blushing while he enters the room. Gautham immediately changed his face and tried to remain calm. Rakshan came to him.

"Enna machi.. Yosanayellam rumba balamaarukke. Ennaach muratt singleukk kaadhal mani adikkutho...?"

(What's the matter bro. You are drowning in daydreaming I guess. What happened. The chronic bachelor is getting some love vibes I think)

"Aama.. Na kadhalmannana maarunath ne paathe. Vaada seekram. Shoot start panna pore..."

(Yeah you are very sure that I've changed as a Romeo. Just stop it and come man. Shoot is about to begin)

On saying this Gautham made a great escape from Rakshan.

Enga thangachiye pathi enna nenache nee. Paathelle eppadi saachupputtenu. 😆

(What do you think of our cute lil sister. Now do you realized how she made you fell for her.)