Focused...❤️

Parthiv Anna made her to sit near the monitor. She was focusing so close to his gestures. She saw him standing facing his left to the monitor. The wind made his short hair flow.

Ennappaa ivaru.... Aale kodoorama mayakuraare.....Nithya helplessly thought.

The take on terrace was a love failure scene. Gautham is the king of emotional acting. Nithya was damn excited to see his live performance. The lights were on, heroine entered. The shot was about to begin.

Gautham constantly wiping his face and adjusting his hair as the wind over the terrace was much heavy. Just before the take he looked at Nithya for confirmation on his looks. She gestured a Super with hands. Glycerine was given to him but he refused to take it because he knew he can perform well without it.

"Camera rolling... Take 1....Action...."

Director instructed and Gautham started his dialogue delivery. He moved across the terrace, modulated his voice, performed so naturally which impressed the whole crew. Everyone was appreciating him but he looked at his own judge. Her marks and Comments are most important for him.

He saw her standing behind the Director with teary eyed. She got immersed in his performance. Just like a proud mother watching her kid performing on stage, she clapped hard and shedded happy tears. He directly went to her to recieve her applause.

"Eey ith acting ma... Ethukk ipo emotional aavure..."

"Neenga semma performer nga... Yean ivlo naalach ungalukk oru break kadaykurathukk..."

"Maybe ipo thaa yen lucky charm enkitta vanthirukkum..." He smile adorably.

Nithya understood he meant her.😍

Again the shoot resumed. Makeup for both the leads were changed. Gautham was asked to remove his blazers. Nithya went to him and took it from him. They behave casually like life partners. Everyone in the set started murmuring about the development in their bond.

"Gautham, next namma oru intimate scene thaa edukkaporom. Dialogue will be prompted. Neenga along with the dialogue, heroinekitta poyi... Kayy pudich kitta nerungi vanth pesanum. Eye to eye contact is what I wanted."

"Yeah okay..."

Gautham is very confident with such scenes. Because he used to enact many romantic genres. As the director instructed the shot was planned along with perfect lighting in the background. The flower pots hanging in the frame gave some special aesthetics. Heroine looks ravishingly beautiful. Nithya was also confident that he will nail the scene.

Gautham went near the heroine. He took her hands but when it comes to the dialogue delivery, he just missed a bit. The natural flow in his acting is missing. The expressions, modulation and everything seems a bit artificial.

"Gautham trial polaama.. Are you okay... Neenga anth dialogue mudichathukkapuram heroinekitta poyi thaa rest of the activities."