The Break Down💔

Gautham dragged Nithya to the room allotted for him by CWC. Nithya was eager to know his reaction. He was damn angry and infuriated with rage. He threw Nithya to his front.

"Ennadiii nenachittirukke.... 😡"

(Hey what are you thinking of yourself .. ?)

"Diiiii....yaaa😳😳😳"

"Yean koopidakoodatha... Madathukk kovam varuma... Sollu... Enna nenchittirukke ne... Athennaa... Evano oruthan vanth kitta kitta nerungura... Paathitt summarukke... 😡😡😡 "

(What...?!  shouldn't I address you that way... Will madam get angry.. Tell me.. What are you thinking of yourself.. A stranger is getting close to you.. And you are just behaving so casually.)

"Naa eponge paathuttirunthe... Maximum diescentaa thane ninne.. Camera munnadi eppadi scene poda mudiyum.."

(Hey.. when did I behave casually. I tried to behave diescently. And how can I be rude to him infront of the camera..?)

"En munnaadi poda therinjuthulle... Enkooda pesama irunthelle... Athukellam eppadi mudinjuth... 😡😡"

(You know how to be rude to me right..? You know to maintain distance with me right..? How could you do that...?)

Nithya haven't seen him raising this much voice... Specially upon her. But this time she knew its not his anger but his extreme possessive nature😍

"Neenga enne sandhehapattinge... Enakk kovam vanthich.. Atha pesama irunthe.."

(You doubted on me.. I got annoyed and upset. That's why I didn't talked to you.)

"Sandheham.. Unak ath sandhehama... Enakk ath enoda bhayom.. Nee vittut poyiduvengra bhayam.. Appurom... Ennoda insecuritiness... Appadi neraye vishayangal... Aana neee😡😡😡😡 neee enna panne.... Antha mental kooda sirikure... Padure... Ene mathikave ille..."

(Doubt...? You think that I doubted on you..? That was my fear.. The fear that you leave me..and..my insecuritiness... and many more such things. But you... what did you do...? you were laughing with that mental..you are singning along with him..and didn't paid me any attention..)