Official Membership💜

The maid serve the lunch to all. Nithya's appa went to room after a small chit chat as he has got a concert next morning.

"Seri appadeena naanum vare ma.."

"Ennappa avlo avasaram. Koncham irunthitt polame. Ungalukkum naleik ethaach velayirukka..?"

"Appadi illama... Ungale disturb panna venamenu tha.."

"Innuma intha formality ellam pakkure..."

"Appadi kekkakoodath Amme.. Sir tha formality kandupudichathey..."

Machan continues his atrocities and said this with his eyes shrinked, lips curved to a side and the artificial tone in his voice. Nithya laughed silently and Gautham tapped on his forehead to have this sweetest disturbance in life.

Though, her mom asked to stay, Gautham  decided to spend more time there. Nithya and mom was sitting on the sofa. Pugazh and Gautham seated opposite to them.

Mom asked about his family and he gave a brief description about his upbringing.. The way he was brought up... The struggles he face.. And many more things about his career journey. Her mom always had an admiration towards his character and now it has converted into affection of mother to his son along with a respect for his determination.

"Aamaa naa onnu kekkava... Iva rumba thollapanneet thane irunthe. Appurom eppadi okay ayiduch ithellam..?"

Gautham got an immediate goosebumps to hear that question from her mom and that too bluntly. He wanted to pour his heart out. If he has got an option, he would have pulled out his mind and show them what's inside because he is a man of less words. 😍

"Amma... Naa oru 8 yearsaa neraye vishayangal miss panneetirunthe. Na athellam miss panrenu kooda theriyathalavukk struggle panneetirunthe. Idhoo.... {Pointing Nithya with loads of love} ellarodeyum kuzhanthai... Ene oru amma maari paathukitta. Na vazhkayile miss panna neraye vishayangal thirumpi kodutha..Unmaya sollanumna ullukkulle full iruttaarunthath... Iva tha vanth light up paneette... Iva mattum thaa en koodave nadantha.. Na madhikkama irunthapo koode thedi thedi vantha enne..Ipo marupadiyum thaniya iruttile nadakka bhayamaarukk..."