Battle continues.... 😵💜

Rakshan got his Nanban's rage and he knew that Gautham soon gonna turn out to be a devil👿 DJ changed the song... Nithya made some untouched moves and went to their workplaces.

While moving back... Gautham hoped she will give a blushing face... For being daringly open. But nothing happened. Nithya just went straight to the workspace. But her heart was full of Purple Love😉💜💜💜💜

Ivaraaaa.... Namukaaha vaarthaye vittath... Ivaraa openaa possessive aanath... Innoru payyan kooda paathale ennaaa kovam... Hayyooo.... Enakkidh pothum.. Enakkidh pothum... 💜💜💜💜

She stood behind his table and blushed thinking all these.

Enmela innum kovama irukkaathe Nithya... Mudeela ennale... Evloo thanimaya feel panna vekure ene... Ovvoru vaattiyum ene pesavechukitt ipo dhideenu enkooda pesama irukkiye....

He stood infront of her in a dilemma whether to look back or not. His thoughts pierced deep into his memories where he recollected all those cherished moments where Nithya drag him to the frame.. She never missed any chance to make sure he is okay and accompanied by someone. His concentration on cooking and the interest in the show was declined to a exhausted level.

"Mappillai rumba santhoshama irukk pole..."

Pugazh (poor fellow 😆) unwantedly interrupted Gautham with his fun side.

Gautham stared at him with fire in his eyes.

Aamada.... Happyaa irukke... Unne poyii machanu kooppitt idupile thookki vech suthinelle.... Athukkk nalla senchitta.... Semmmaaaaa happy.... Mavane... En chellathukkitte irukkue prachana mattum solve aagattum... Unakk irukk..... Bambarkkattamanda.... 😵😵😵😵😵😵

Gautham unknowingly scolded him in his mind.

"Enna mappillai... Rumba lengthya ethoo enepathi perumaya yosichitirukkenu nenakkure...."

"Aaama... 😤"  Gautham just changed his expression and looked away.

Pugazh smiled wholeheartedly. He was damn happy to see the amount of love this gentleman has in his heart for his beloved sister. By the time, Sravan looked back simultaneously. Gautham noticed this and gave him the duty to saute the onion. He raised the flame apparently and strictly warned him to make sure the onion is not burnt up. Gautham tried his best to divert Sravan's gaze from Nithya to cooking. But he was not someone who give up easily. He called Pugazh and handed over the pan duty.

Gautham was stirring the sauce and saw Sravan is getting near to his Nithya.

"Engeee... Neenga enakkaga oru paattupaadikodukkiringala...?"

Paadi mattum kodu.... Unakk irukk.... Gautham overheard their conversation keenly and responded according to it in his thoughts.

"Ayyo illange... Cooking mukhyamle... Ungalukk naa free akumboth paadi thare ok.."

"Aaahh okay nge.... 😍"

Nee freeya irunthalum aven freeya irukkamaatta.... 🤐😤

"Unga kannam bun maari irukkinge.."

"Pugazhhhhhhh😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵" Gautham screamed out of frustration. The whole set became standstill for a second. Pugazh literally threw the spatula and looked at him. Sravan ran to his workplace. But chellama knew his anger and the reason for it. She just smiled and continued the work.

"Ennaach.... Ethukk kathure..." Sarath's enquiry made Gautham to regain his consciousness. He was in search of a lie to cover up the situation. Usually Nithya is his Saviour. She used to cover all the situations with her punch oneliners. But now.... He mischievously looked around.

"Antha vengayam karukuth..."

"Mappillai ath off panni aramani neramaaguth...." Pugazh explained.

"Vengayam illa unga vayaru thaa karukuth..." Sarath gave his punch.

Gautham had no other choice rather than silently admitting it. Pugazh thought of making him cool. So he called Nithya over there.

"Paaapa... Inga vaa... 🥰"

Gautham released his inner hot air and calmed down as his kulukulu is coming over there for him.

Nithya came to her Anna... Pugazh signalled her to make a short move to make Gautham calm but Rakshan fastly came over there to boil up the issue.

"Thangam.... Ennada... Cooking mudichitiya..."

"Illanne.... Pavi akka ethooo panneetirukke..."

Sravan was giving a romantic stare to Nithya but she was not noticing it. Gautham understood by seeing it by the lid.

"Sravan... Namma paaappavukk cooking therinjavangale thaa pudikkum. Impress pannanumna cook pannikodukkanume..."

Aamaa... 😤😤😤 Impress pannuve ne rumba.... 😵😵😵

"Appadiya.... Ungalukk rumba pudichath enna..."

"Sweets tha rumba pudikkum... She said.
Sweets tha avalukk pudikkum..He too🥰."

Yeah... Whatever they do... They'll be together.... In all its means.... 😍

Shouldn't we make it more strong...?!😉 Just wait🥰

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sorry is meaningless, I know.
Still.... Thank you all for your understanding 🤗

For those who haven't know the reason for being late.

Yeah... Writer was busy celebrating her birthday today😍