The Warmth of Love

Gautham was not in a mood to leave her. But they both have work next day. So Nithya, understanding his restlessness, started humming a song to make him sleep. He listened carefully to the song and both of them were fell into sleep peacefully.

Gautham went to MM office the next day. As per the guidance from Fathima Ma'am he could easily find out the conference room. When he entered the room, the technicians of MM channel, the artists and some of the anchors also sitting over there. Gautham was familiar with many of those faces as Nithya used to send him photos with them whenever she goes for shows.

"Hi Gautham., welcome to our team. Ukkarunga..."

Fathima Ma'am introduced him to the people over there. She briefed him about the program and the portion he want to act and the discussion lasted for a half an hour. Meanwhile Gautham could sense that some of the members there was not happy to invite him for the program.

Nithyamela irukkura anbalethaana enmela ivangalukk ivlo gaandu.. Athukk naa enna avale kodumapaduthurena... Illa ava thaane enmela paasam irukaanu oorukke sonnath... Ithile ivanga ethukk thevayillame mookunolakuringanu tha therilaye...

He brushed off such thoughts and texted Nithya to inform that he reached the office and gave a small description about what all happened there. Then he was made to sit in a side room right next to the office room. After a moment he saw Vishal, Nithya's best friend coming inside.

"Hii Gautham, Neenga thaa lead pannaporenu Ma'am sonnaru... Are you comfortable...?" Vishal broke the ice between them in a very casual manner.

"Yeah.... I'm all good." Gautham smiled.

Avaloda exact male versionaarukkare ivanga. Athaa ivlo thick friendsaa irukaanga pola. Enevida athigama ivangakooda jollya irukumoo oruvela..... Chi... Chi... Friendshipepathi yeandaaa ippadi ninakire... Vare vare possessiveness jasthiyayi psychovaa maarapore nee...

Gautham suppressed his laughter for his own stupid thoughts. The shoot started and he got a man named Sandeep, the Assistant Director, to have a good company. They talked lot about the MM crew, the hold they have on media, and about Nithya & so on. Within a short span of time they both shared a good friendly bond that made Gautham to openly clears his doubt with this man.

"Naa onnu kekkava... Inga enmela silaper rumba gaandarukkura mathiri thonuth. Maybe athennoda doubt mattumaarukkalam. I always consider work as my priority. Yaaarukoodayum entha uravum vechukkavumaatte ennoda personal spacekulla yareyum allow pannavum maatte. But thevayillathoru hatred ethuk namukk.. Atha... Kette... Thappa eduthukathinga..." He blurted out.