Sweet Gesture💝

Gautham continued to get closer to her. Nithya was shivering out of his immediate changeover. Drops of Sweat were visible in her forehead. He waited and looked her closely. The cute lil nose is what he always like to pinch.... Her cheeks that resembles his bunny carrot dish😉 He pulled out one strand of hair and put into her face. It tickles her but he didn't left her hands and also he hold it tighter. She was enjoying the way he plays with her hair all the time.

"Ungalukk dhideenu ennaachnge..."

(What happened to you all of a sudden)

Nithya adjusted her voice and asked.

"Chumma ene kalaychelle... Atha unne koncham bayampuduthalamnu nenache..."

(You teased me and I thought to scare you)

"Aama... Enmela ivloo urimayellam eppothilerunth edukka aarambichitte..."

(Okaay... When did you started to have this much rights on me)

"Sorry madam.. Koncham limit cross panneetenu theriyum.... He stopped midway, lower his voice into husky tone, came right infront of her face as if she could feel his breath. "Athaa.... Neeyachulle... Urimayedukkalam..."
He stammered while completing the sentence. Her eyes got wet soon. Happy tears....!!!!! 😭😍

(Sorry madam, I know I crossed the limit. But.... Its you na.... I can have the rights)

He saw the glow in her eyes and a tiny teardrop that is about to fall down is waiting in her eyelashes. He blew lightly to her eyes... She closed the eyelids and allowed the teardrop to travel freely through her cheeks. Gautham gently released the grip in her hands and moved back..

"Vaa ulla polam... He turned to walk but stopped and said... Appadiye antha director sirkk autograph kodukkurenu solli ene verupethidathe..."

(Come let's get inside. And one more thing... Don't make me annoy again by giving autographs to that director 'sir')

Nithya was clueless about him.

"Ungale purinchikkirathukulla enakk 60 vayasaayidum.. Ana ethaach propera solluvenanu ketta athum pannamaatte... Nammaley pinnadi suthuvom apo sir vilagi pokum... Positivea ethum sollamaatta... Aana dhideenu vanth rumba romantic hero aa maaridra.. Naleyk ithemaari naa pona 5km thalli poyidum... Ennappaa ivaru..."