The break🤞

Disclaimer : Today we are having a short chapter. As its Good Friday and My wouldbe❤️  is celebrating his birthday today. Behind all the romantic moments, the description you people love in my writing... Its his constant support and love.

ABHINTHYMOOTTIL Wishing you a very happy birthday my love. Here, I have a very small lovely family that includes all my readers.🥰 We all wish you a most amazing year ahead. Thank you for being mine😍

So dear sweethearts, kindly spare me for one day🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gautham cut the call and turned to Nithya. He was really upset to know that his Macha did this. Also, Gautham knew how Pugazh is important for Nithya and she won't disobey his words.

"Ivanukk dhideenu ennaach... Enmela kovamaarukkumo... Ille... Verethaavath prachanaya...."

Nithya saw a fear in his eyes and she knew that its because he is afraid of losing her.

"Athellam illange. En annane enak theryaatha. Enak enna thonuthuna... Oruvela chumma casuala funa peseerkalam... Atha ivanga thappa nenachirukalamle..."

She just tried to defend her brother.

"Thereeleyema... Ethoo rumba valikuth ullukkulle..." Gautham was literally gloomy.

He seems upset and as always his head hung down.
Nithya can't see him in such a situation. She took her phone and dialled Pugazh. Gautham noticed this and tried to stop her.

"Hey venama... Etheyum pattunnu kettidaathe serya..."

Pugazh attended her call.

"Paappa.... Ennada..."

"Anne ungale Srinivas sir koopirunthingala..."

"Aama da... Naa solla maranthitte... Ennach.."

"Ath naa ungakitta thane kekanum... Dhideenu ennach enakum Gauthamukkum vantha project niruthura alavukk..."

Gautham held her hands to signal her not to lose the calm. Because he knew Pugazh can't take anything negative from Nithya as he love her like a father.

"Ene pine ennama panna solre. Ne en paapa... Mappilai pathiyum enak thappa ethum solla mudiyathu. Aana.. Unga renduper vishayathileyum ethum clearaa theriyaruthukkulla neenga paattukk ippadi ovvonna seyanomnu nenacha oru annana enna pannuve naa..."

"Enna theryanum...."

"Seriousaaa kekkure...Avangalukk unne pudikuma... Neenga randuperum kadhalikkiriya... Avaru opena solleerkiya innikuvareykum... Illalle.. Nee entha nambikayile ippadi enga ponalum ava perey solleetirukke... Publicle solla vena... At least unkittayach pudikumnu othikittathukapuram inthamaari shows ellam panna pothumnu tha naa solluve..."

Gautham realized everyone is started blaming Nithya for being open like this. And obviously she is getting crucified in his name. Just because he is not bold enough to face the negativity, the poor little girl is facing many embarassment from her beloved ones.

"Anne avaru appadi...." Nithya as always, will never leave Gautham's side.

"Enakk theriyum paapa... Mapillai rumba nallavaru tha... Aana oru annana nee thaa enakk mukhyam. Unakk Gauthamey entha alavukk pudikumnu enakk theriyum... Athinale thaa solre... Chinna ponnu ne.. Ethe senchalum paath seyy..."

Gautham asked her to cut the call.

"Sereenne... Naa appuram koopidre.."

Both Gautham and Nithya didn't speak anything for a while. They were in a fix to come out of this problem. Gautham broke the silence.

"Ellam en thapp tha... Opena ethuvum sollavum theriyaath... Unna vidavum mudiyaath... Neraye vishayangal ulla pott kulapeetirukke... Uneyum kashtapaduthure..."

Nithya hates to see him in this sad mood. But the moment, she is also helpless 😪

"Appadi ennange ivloo periya vishayam.."

"Neraye irukk... Annikk Meghalai sonnath ellam unmai tha..."

"Uyyooo mudeela ennaale... Innik enak therinjey aaganum... Avanga enna sonnaanga... Namma intha vishayam innikkey solve panrom... Sollunga... Plzz...."

"Mmm solre... Namma ellatheyum solli solve pannalam... Athukk munnaadi onu mattum kekkure... Badhal solluviya..."

"Kelunga..."

"Unak ithukk munne oru kadhal irunthutha....?"

😳😳😳😳😔😔That was such question that made Nithya out of her mind....!

There begins a serious conversation that is going to either sort out or to end everything regarding their complicated relationship..... 🤞

Love
Chaaru✍️