The Future 💜

That was a fine morning. Gautham's parents stayed in his apartment itself. Nithya and family came back to their room. At night they had a small happy discussion about Nithya's future. One thing was so sure for them. Nithya is going to have a very peaceful married life. Nithya went to her room and took the phone to text Gautham. But she saw a missed call from A.R.Rahman Sir's music studio. She got excited and immediately called back.

"Hi, Nithya. I'm the production assistant of Rahman Sir's music banner. Unga kitta konchom pesanum. Are you free now..?!

(I would like to talk to you..)

"Yes Sir, Naa free tha..Sollunga. "

(Yes sir. I'm free)

"Okay. Nithya there is an offer for you. You might have heard about the upcoming movie of the current sensation Mr.Gautham. "

"Yeah..Theriyum sir..." 😍😍

(I know sir)

Nithya was jumping, crushing her pillow, holding her breath in between the call out of happiness and excitement. 

"Okay antha padathile neenga oru song paadanumnu naanga aasapadarom. Ofcourse you know. It will be a great promotion for the film and I hope you will also gonna have a big brek in your career.."

(We would like you to sing a song in that movie..)

"Sure....sure sir...." She was stammering out of immense happiness 

"Okay then, Come to our studio tomorrow for the agreement purpose and trial recording. Bye"

They cut the call and Nithya without give it a second, called Gautham and informed this entire thing. He was equally happy as this was his long time dream to have her melodious voice in his movie. And that too her beloved brother is also a main part. So he told her that he will pick her the next day. Nithya ran downstairs and shared this new with her fam too. They too became damn proud about their daughter. 

Next day morning. Nithya got ready in a White kurti with floral designs in chest. She made it too minimal with a kajal and a nude peach lipshade. She tied her hair in a low ponytail. Gautham picked her from the gate. 

"Hey hero..."😍

"Sollu Rowdy..." He reverted back and that made her smile.

(Tell me Don)

"Yosich paarunga..Unga face antha big screenile varumboth en voice background poduva...Woowww...pullarikkuth...Ungalukk..?! 😍

(Just think of it Gautham. When your face is present in the screen, my voice will be there in the background...Woow..Literally getting goosebumps..)

Her usual way of asking whether he too felt the same.

"Ennoda ethana naal kanav thereema.. Anth song full un voice play pannithaa spotle shoot pannuva... I'm damn sure..I'll be seen as the most handsome in those scenes. Credits to my chellama.." 😍🥰