On Camera 🎥

Nithya got into the car. Her dad will drops her at the shooting location. Her parents don't have worries as Gautham is there to take care of her.

Gautham took his car. He was super excited for many reasons. The moment he is gonna open up to his dreamgirl, first acting experience with her.. Everything gave him such a positive vibe.

"Kelambitiya.."

(Did you started off)

He texted her and drove to the location. Nithya was in a state of confusion. She couldn't clear her mind and come out of the painful dig that Meghalai's words made her fell. She can't leave him but she can't have him too. She always used to be very transperant in everything she handles. But this..... She doesn't have the courage to take an end card from him.

Enmela ennamaathiri feelings vechirukkenu openaa kekkava... Meghalai akka sonnathe avarkitta sollava... Oruvela ath correct thaa naa oru kuzhanthamaari verethum illennu solleetta... Just caring thaa verethum illennu othukkitta.....

(Should I ask openly about his feelings.. Or should I say what Meghalai sis told. What will I do if he say that's true..)

She tightly closed her eyes,Crumbled her kurti, swallowed the untiming arrival of tears, she blinked her eyes many time to stop her eyes from wet and looked outside.

Ethukk naa ivloo feel panre. Ellarkittayum enmela irukura feelings opena sollamudiyuma. Oruvela avanga kalaichathinaale chumma kooda solleerkalame..

(Why I'm soo concerned about this. He can't say everything to everybody. Maybe sometimes she would've teased him so that he said like that)

She tried to find peace in all the possible ways. She knew that its her fear of losing him makes her this much weak and stupid. She can't hide her love. She don't want to show any ego. She can't prove her self respect when its about him. All she can do is to just admire him more and more. She is an angel who don't even know to expect back anything from her loved ones. What she always does is to give unconditional love and everlasting support. May be that's why she gets hurt often.

By the time Nithya reached the location. Her heart felt so heavy that she wants to disappear. She entered into the large hall with full of white walls. There were around 20 people to arrange the properties. Some are seriously discussing the shots, camera angles, lighting and all. On the other hand, technicians are arranging the lights, designers are matchmaking the costumes with the frames. Such a big crew and set.Nithya searched Gautham. There he is...!!! Wearing a blood red full sleeve shirt paired with black jeans. His hair seems smooth as always. A girl is applying make up to him. He is sitting on a wooden chair with eyes closed, hands folded. She just completely lost in his charm. The heaviness in her heart grew bigger. She feels like crying on his shoulders.... She wants to feel the warmth of his chest... She wants to open up everything and hear a "paravaalama..Naa irukkelle(its okay dear, I'm there with you na..) from him.But she just hided everything in a smile.