First Try of Confession 🤞

After they came from hospital, Nithya paired up with Gautham himself. He took care of her and she worked so hard for him as it was the elimination round. She has done many things just for him. As he always acknowledge she could be a warrior when its for him.She is a vegetarian and she washed the chicken only for him which really increased Gautham's affection for her. He easily won the round and during the elimination challenge round going on inside Nithya, Gautham, Meghalai and Pugazh went to the common hall. They were discussing about the last season, upcoming shoots and so on.

Gautham and Nithya were sitting on the sofa which is a small double seater one. When the discussions were going,other people from the set also joined. Nithya was speaking excitedly and she was using her hands carelessly. When she gets hurt, she suddenly keep it down. Seeing this Gautham took her hand, placed it on his lap and hold it gently . He instructed her not to move because the stitch will get damaged. While holding her, he played with the tiny golden bangles she wore. Just like a kid with doll he explored more into her bangles and enjooyed its sound and rhythm.

Iva maathiri intha valayal kooda avloo azhaga paadraaane...😍 Chinna kayy... Athavida kutti viral.. 🥰

(Just like her this bangles are also singing melodiously.. Such a small hand... Cute tiny fingers... 🥰)

He was enjoying her hands and immediately got hurt when he saw her big bandage on the forefinger. Nithya was engrossed in the discussion with so much of enthusiasm but she was aware of Gautham's actions. But Meghalai who was sitting right opposite to Gautham noticed all his mannerisms and expression. She frowned her eyebrows and her face got tightened as it shows something is blowing in her mind.

Gautham wants to confess his feelings as soon as possible. Then everyone was asked to have dinner and sit around a big table. Nithya sits in between Gautham and Pugazh. She couldn't eat with her hands so that Pugazh was feeding her.

"Naanum ootividavaa...?"

(Can I also feed you..?)

Gautham's question amazed Nithya. She looked straight into his eyes, so close to him.He smiled and took his gaze away from her. Nithya too wanted him to feed. But they both don't know what to do. After a moment, a production boy came to the dining area with some other dishes. It includes both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. Seeing him Gautham got an idea and immediately he was about to see Nithya, she was already watching him to convey the same idea that came to her mind too.. They both smiled for their telepathic connection. Nithya sits so innocently and took food from Pugazh's hands. Meanwhile the server boy turned to their side and asked, "Chicken....?"

Gautham signalled him with his eyes to serve it on Pugazh's plate. The boy without giving much attention went to Pugazh and served the dish on his plate. Both Nithya and Gautham suppressed their laugh.

"Eeyyy ennappa nee... Venumaanu kekkakoodatha..?"Pugazh got irritated.

(Hey what's this man.. Can't you ask whether I need it before serving)

"Illanneee avanga....."

(No bro, he....)

The boy was about to say what happened actually,pointing at Gautham but Nithya suddenly interrupted to save Gautham.