Sweet dish❤️

Gautham was searching for the things he want to make. Nithya stood by his side clueless.

"Ennange samaikapore.."

"Neethane annikk kette gulab jamun seyyatheriyumaanu..."

"Haaayyyyyy..... 😋😋😋"

She was soo damn happy.

"Oh unakk sweet pudikkuma ene pudikuma..."

He is so damn strict about her priority upon him. He can compete even with an eatable to gain her first priority 😘

"Athukkum ithukkum enna connection... Ungale thaa pudikkum.."

"Seri apo ange showle pairing timele nee ulla panra settayellam act pannikaattu... Enakk antha bag edu bag edu bag edu... tha mukhyama venum.."

Nithya couldn't understand her Man. But if its for him, she was ready to do anything. So she started her antics. Gautham enjooyed the way she jumped and saying "bag edu bag edu bag edu...."  He went near her and tugged her from side with his hands just like how her Pugazh anna always does to calm down her over excitement. But then, she used to jump even more and that made both Pugazh and Nithya to fell into the floor. But now, she can't move from the tight tug of his hands. Honestly.... She don't want to... 🤭😉She calmly supported her body on him and smiled shyly. Gautham bend his head to see her blush.

"Bag eduth koncham samainga sirrrr..." She said in a pleading tone and Gautham released her to start his cooking.

"Chellam... Sugar koduma.."

"Chelllamaaaa😲😲😲"

"Yean... Neethane sonne matha tablellam chellam darling koopiduraanu... Tablellam ille ipo...irunthalum...Yean...Naa koopidakoodatha..."

She can't help it but smiled widely and took sugar for him. While making the gulab jamun, he looked back at her. She was standing simply looking at him.

"Enna appadiye assaalta nikkire... Unakk ethaach vela kodukkanume.." He said in a tone as if he wants to find an idea. But Nithya caught that he already has a plan in his mind.

"Ennapaa actor ivaru... Neenga ethoo oru mudivode thaa vanthirukkenu enakk theriyum. Rumba nadikaathe sollunga  ennanu.."

"Oh rumba brilliant. Seriii unakoru task. Intha sugar syrup nalla thick consistencyle sench kodukkanum..."