Love War🤜🤛

Nithya was damn scared to answer his Anna because Gautham is standing tightly close to her. His both thighs made a barrier like of iron for making it difficult for her to move.

"Thaniyaallanne.... Samaykura akka irukk..." She guiltily lied to him.

"Serii Annan madhuraikk pore... Oru shootukk... Ammakitte sollidryaa pappa... 🥰"

Gautham is losing his patience. He grabbed Nithya's head to his chest and tightly tilted it back and forth to express his irritation he always used to have whenever someone comes in between 😁 Nithya was tired out of the drama from both her these two most important persons. She knew that this is the time for Gautham only. So what else to do....

"Aah okay Anne... ❤️ Enakkoru call varuthanne..." She again lied.

"Seri paappa... Ne pesu... Annan poyit vare. Paath bhadrama irukkanum seriya..."

Gautham threw the spoon to the sink and gestured...

Unne paathukka naa irukke Inge😏😏

Nithya suppressed her laughter by biting her lips.

"Okay anne... Neeyum bhadrama poyit vaa..."

Again chellama's kovakkaaran....

Pothum... Periya paasamalar ivaru.... 😏😡

And he acted like he is moving out of the Kitchen that made Nithya to immediately bid bye to her lovely Anna. She almost threw her phone and grabbed Gautham.

"Ennanga neenga ivloo kadupparukinge..."

"Ennadiiii naa unakk drogam senche... Konchamaachum nimmathi kodukkakoodatha... Inga oruthe aasaya samach kodukkalamnu vantha... Ivaaa oruthaaa phone panni nadule vara... Madam athavide perya ulagathileye super thangachi... Pasathe alli kotturaara.... 😡😡😡😡😡😡"

"En annamela irukkura kovama ille... En mela irukkura kovama... Puriyalaye..."

" Randulle.... Unmela irukkura anb... Pasam... Urimai... Kaadh.... Ille anb thaa... "

"Evlooo periya killaadi neenga... Kadhal irukkunnu mattum thalakeezha thongavittaalum othukkamaattapole..."