The Juncture💜

They both got inside as it was turning cold outside. Nithya took her shooting bag and took out her extra pair of pyjamas to wear. She went to freshen up and change her dhawani.

"Madam... Any help...?"

"Ethukk... 🤨?"

(For what..?)

"Illa... Antha dress konchom heavy le.. Athaa ethach help venumaanu... 😝"

(No the dress is a bit heavy right... So I thought you might need some help)

"Ohh thank you for your great mind Mr. Gautham. Naney poyi matheet vanthidre.."

(Oh thank you. I can manage)

Nithya said this and walked into the room with her Rowdy swag 🔥 Gautham smiled at her cutest gestures and thought of making a black coffee for him and hot chocolate for her. Meanwhile, Nithya got into Gautham's room and changed her Dhawani. She took a quick bathe  and came to room in towel. Before  putting her own clothes she sneak peak to his wardrobe and saw many tshirts.

She ran her fingers upon that and chose a yellow full sleeve tshirt. Yellow is such a vibrant colour that brings so much of positivity.

{You got the image of yesterday's couple IV. Yaas... Exactly the same one 😉}

She wore it and ran to the mirror. She herself laughed to see her reflection in mirror. The T-shirt seems like a full gown on her but she was damn cute in it😍 The water droplets from her wet hair fell into the collar of T-shirt. But she got that warmth whenever he nears her.The comfy wearing her own Man's tshirt is such a different vibe.

{A very cliche thing in all the romantic fictions. But its just tooo romantic and can't avoid}

Nithya don't feel like going outside only wearing this. Though it covers almost her knees she thought of a quick styling. Initially she decided to wear her on tracks and insert the tees into it. But then, she thought of bringing a bit more spiciness 😍💜 Our clever Rowdy again opened his wardrobe and took out a veshti . She wore it upon the tees and gave herself an indo-western look. 😍💜

The way she tucked in the tshirt and wore the veshti along with her wet hair... 😍💜 Yeah.... Hottest... 🔥

Gautham was making the coffee and heard the sound of opening door.

"Seekram vaa ma.. Something special for you from the Title winner of the most popular Cooking reality show on town.. 😍💜"

With such a self praised intro Gautham turned to the front and saw his Nithya is walking towards him 😍💜. She is the perfect blend of cuteness and stylish then 💜

"Naa unkitta ennadiii drogam panne.. Ippadiii pott sodhikkuriye enne... 😭"

(Why are you torturing me like this yaar..?)

Nithya, without giving attention to his words took the hot chocolate and went back to sofa. Gautham stood there clueless. Nithya stood there at the sitting room, turned to Kitchen side facing Gautham, she folded the veshti how boys do. She pulled the back of the tshirt collar and gave a mass attitude (for us it's the cuuutestttt😘) of a Rowdy.