Out of the Box😆

Next day shoot was about to begin. Nithya as per the instruction from her beloved brothers, standing with Pugazh anna without noticing Gautham who stood there and eagerly waiting to get a chance to talk to Nithya. Pugazh knew this and he purposefully blocked all the attempts of Gautham.

Konchamaachum ene paakuraanu paaru... Kovakkari... Kutty pattas... Iru unak thare na... Gautham was scolding Nithya in his thoughts.

Soon, Rakshan's episode introduction was heard from inside. Nithya along with other entertainers went inside. She at times glanced Gautham without getting caught. She knew he badly wants to be with her.

Control Nithya.... Innikkoru naal koncham attitude potta pothum.... Appurom eppovum pola nammale poyi pesikkalam...  She is a sweetheart who can't keep the anger or hatred in heart and that too when it comes to her loved ones, she literally can't hold on for a long time. But today.... Is very Crucial...!!! So she went inside.

Kocham thirumpi paatha ennava... Naanum pakkamaatte.... Thought Gautham while following her walk with his gaze😆

Soon, the show began... 🥰

Today is Celebration round. Its a tribute episode to all the entertainers of the show. Because all the Comalis are asked to bring any of their friend for the episode. They both will be paired up with one cook and give double torture is the game plan. Everybody was damn excited. The cooks have to get introduced with new people is the challenge hidden.

Pugazh brought his best friend Sravan, who is an aspiring actor. He is a young gentleman, tall and handsome guy. He has done some Telugu serials and a reality show in Tamil. While introducing the friends Gautham was wondering why Pugazh should have bring this guy as he has got enormous number of comedians as his friends and that is what the show also wanted. Then its Nithya's turn. She brought her college mate, long term bestie, a short bubbly girl Poojitha. As such, all the participants were ready to begin the blast.

Rakshan started his usual ice breaking session with new comers.

"Pugazh.... Ennada nee namma pasangale yaarach koottit varuvennu paatha.... Yaaruda ith.. Bahubali villain Rana Daggubati maari yaaro entry koduthirukka..."

"Enna macha solrath... Ippadi oru round intha vaatti irukkunnu therinjathilerunth... Nimmathiye kodukkama... Koode vanthey aaganumnu adampudichituruntha...Atha kootit vanthe..."

"Yean bro... Ungaluk intha set avloo pudikuma..."

Sravan started speaking up.

"Intha set yaarukkuthaa pudikkath... Enakkum rumba pudikkum.. Aana adampudich vanthathukk oreey kaaranam Nithya tha...."