Tensed...😔

Gautham was eagerly waiting for Nithya to finish the interview or a break in which he want to inform that whatever Ranjan says, don't believe it. But shoot is going on continuously . There were some retakes. Nithya was in a hurry to finish the shoot so that she can go back to Gautham. That's why she is also not initiating for a break. Ranjan talked about his upcoming project. But when he said about his previous projects, Nithya got to know that both Gautham and Ranjan were colleagues. She looked to the side where Gautham is,when the camera took close angle shots of Ranjan. Nithya can sense Gautham's emotions very soon. Though they have very less exchange of words between them, its very easy for her to read his mind. She clearly understood a restless in Gautham. Something is troubling him. Nithya continued the interview and finished it in a nice manner. Right after the interview is done, Ranjan started a conversation with Nithya. Gautham was impatiently waiting for her to come to room as he don't want Ranjan to see him.

"Hi Nithya... That was really nice talking to you.."

"Same here. Neenga Gauthamode frienda.."

Shitt.... Why Nithya... Ethukkk nee ipo ath kette... Che... Ava ith semmaya use pannuvaaare😔😑 Gautham thought.

"Hey semma sharp eppadi kandupudichitte..."

"Ille unga workspathi sonnapo yosiche."

"Aama naanga friends. Athullame... Ava ipo periyaalayitta.. Neenga thaane ipo trending. But avanode starting timele naa thaa koodave iruntha.. "

Koodave irunth vech senchittanu solluda ne... En Nithyakkitta poi sollure...😡

"Oh superb..." Nithya didn't felt like calling Gautham eventhough he is standing just behind them. Even she don't know why but she feels like they shouldn't meet now..

"Neenga committeda.. Illa avanepathi enakk theriyum atha kette.."

Eeeeyyyyy enepathi unak therinjath unmaya sollu... Thappa ethaach sonnne... Avloo thaa... Thinking this Gautham moved to the darker side. Nithya looked to his side but couldn't see him. She searched him here and there but couldn't trace him.

"Enna theriyumnu sonne..."

"Illa.. Ava rumba handsome. Athinale ella ponnungalum ippadi crushnu sutheet thiriyuvaange. Kadaseele avanpaattukk false hope koduth poyiteeyirukkum..."

Rascal.....😡😡😡😡😡Nee innum thirunthalaya... Eppadiyellam kadha vidure chee.... Aana ava en aalu.. Etheyum namba maatta.. Ipo paaru unakk semma seruppadi kodukurath.

Gautham trusted Nithya like anything. He knew she will never trust such baseless accusations. But..... Gautham saw Nithya's face changing to a bit angry. She seems irritated, annoyed and all the negative emotions which doesn't suits her innocent face.Just like Gautham, Ranjan was also waiting for her reply.