Moving Day

_Jax_

"The things that we will have probably the most trouble with is my bookshelf and all of the books that are on it." I said as we drove to my house to get all of my stuff.

We got out of Cole's truck, since Jayce hasn't had the chance to scrap his Impala and we needed the space in the bed of the truck. We both walked to the front door and I opened the door and walked in.

"Mom, we're here!" I yelled and she practically ran out to us. Of course she hugged Jayce first.

I just stood there waiting for my mom to hug but it was funny, Jayce looked semi uncomfortable.

She pulled away after a few seconds then turned right to me,

"My baby is moving out!" she yelled as she squeezed me tightly.

"It's okay mom." I said awkwardly as I looked at Jayce for help, he was laughing and had his phone out taking pictures.

She soon released me and Jayce and I made our way to my room. I bent over to grab my suitcase from under my bed and Jayce wolf whistled from behind.

"Save it for tomorrow." I said as I stood up.

"Oh I will." Jayce said with a smirk and winked at me before turning his attention to my book shelf.

Devin popped his head in, "Mom had me bring these up for you." He said as he plopped a few large boxes on my floor and walked out.

Jayce grabbed a box and started to throw my books into it.

"Becareful with those."

I continued to neatly put my clothes into my suitcase and Jayce put all of my book gently into boxes.

"Hey sweetie, this was in the garage, you haven't used it in a few years so I didn't want you to forget it." My mom said as she brought my bow case and quiver in my room.

"Thanks mom." I said with a smile.

"You do archery?" Jayce asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah, I haven't shot in about 2 years though." I said and grabbed the bowcase before putting it on my bed and opening it up.

Inside, my Hoyt Carbon Spyder layed, untouched with my arrows secured overtop.

I closed the case and set it next to my quiver and the box full of books.

I zipped the full suitcase closed, only a few shirts and a pair of jeans wouldn't fit.

"Do you have any allen wrenches so I can take this book shelf down?" Jayce asked.

"Uh yeah, are you sure that there is going to be enough room for it?" I asked.

"We can find room." Jayce said with a smile. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, I rumageed through the junk drawer beofre finding a set of allen wrenches. I quickly went back to my room.

Jayce quickly disassembled my book shelf and we pack everything up except for the bed, which we left still covered with the camo sheets and camo comforter.

We put all of my things in the bed of the truck before going back inside.

"I love you so much baby, I am going to miss you." My mother said as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you too mom, I am not going to be living that far away." I said as I gently patted her back.

She composed herslef after a few minutes and pulled back, she then pushed me gently towards my brother.

I gave him a quick big hug before we said our goodbyes, my family made it seem like I was leaving and not coming back to visit.

Jayce and I walked outside and climbed into the truck. I waved once more to my mother who was now standing on the front porch.

"You know, you have alot of books." Jayce said randomly.

"Yes and? What's your point?" I asked with a chuckle.

"There is no point, how many of them have you not read yet?" He asked.

"Quite a few." I answered causing him to chuckle. I reached over and grabbed Jayce's hand, lacing our fingers together.

The rest of the ride was peaceful, that was until we pulled into the driveway of the pack house to see two young pups, around 12-13, fighting in the front yard. Only a few pack members were in the front yard beside them, mostly teens egging on the two boys.

Jayce immediately parked the truck and jumped out, I was right behind him.

"What's going on here?" Jayce boomed loudly in his Alpha tone. The two boys jumped away from each other and bowed their heads.

"Sorry Alpha." The boys said in a respective manner.

"Why are you two fighting?" Jayce asked.

They both stayed quiet.

After a few moments of silence, Jayce spoke.

"I want to see both of you in my office." The two boys nodded and walked quickly inside the pack house. The rest of the kids in the yard scrambled when Jayce started to walk towards the truck.

"I am going to go and deal with those two, I am going to have pops come down and help unload." Jayce said and hugged me.

"You don't have to bother your father, I can easily take this stuff up stairs." I said as I dropped the tail gate of the truck.

"Are you sure? Because I am pretty sure he won't mind." I nodded and pushed him towards the front door.

I unloaded all of my things and brought them up stairs to Jayce's room a few things at a time. By the time Jayce walked out of his office, I had already gotten allen wrenches from Cole and began to put the bookshelf together.

"What was it about?" I asked and Jayce just shook his head.

"Just teen ignorance. " he mumbled and sat next to me on the floor. He put his nose in the crook of my neck and breathed deeply.

"Were they that bad?" I asked and he nodded.

"And they were only 13!" Jayce said.

I hugged him for a short bit of time before we finished the book shelf and put the books away.

From there we just cuddled on our bed and soon fell asleep.