Date Night

_Jax_

I am planning a nice date for Jayce and I. Aiden had offered to watch the kids so I had the idea. Jayce was meeting with another Alpha in a different territory so I had a perfect opportunity.

I grab a cart as I walk through the doors of Walmart.

Walking through the store, I grab what I needed. Starting with a picnic basket and a blanket.

I head over to the refrigerated section.

First I grabbed a case of beer, real romantic...

I grabbed some strawberries plus chocolate and a few more fruits.

I walk through the store and grab the ingredients for spaghetti.

Before I head to the check out, I grabbed some sparklers and a few other things like that.

I went to the check out and put my stuff on the belt before pulling out my debit card and ID so they can make sure that I am over 18 because of the fireworks.

I payed for the stuff before grabbing it and putting it back into the cart.

I push the cart to my crappy car and load everything up before putting the cart away and climbing into the drivers seat.

I drove back to the pack house. I took everything inside to the kitchen to get it prepared

I started with making the spaghetti sauce and boiling noodles.

When that was done I split it into two containers

I waited to put the lid on the containers until the pasta and sauce cooled down a little bit.

I melted the chocolate and dipped the strawberries into it. I put them all on a cookie sheet before putting them into the freezer for a few minutes.

Glancing at my watch, I noted that Jayce should be back from the meeting in an hour.

Since Will is his Beta, he went along to the meeting.

I put lids on the food and put it into the basket before pulling the strawberries out of the freezer and put them in a separate container and put that in the basket along with some forks and knives.

The sparklers, morning glories, and smoke balls went on top of those then the blanket went in.

I closed the basket and took it oustside. I opened the back door of my car and put the basket under the backseat before going inside and upstairs.

I grabbed Jayce's guitar from the closet and put it in its case before going back to my car and putting it in the backseat.

I wrote little notes containing clues so Jayce would know where I was.

I told Aiden what I did so he could help Jayce, since we all know that he can be a bit slow at times.

"I'm going to head out, if you need anything for them, it should all be in their room." I told Aiden before thanking him again and heading out to my car.

I drove to a small clearing and set up the picnic. I sat with the guitar in my lap waiting for Jayce to show up.

_ _ _ _ _ _

After an hour passed, I considered calling Aiden to check on if Jayce was home yet.

Right as I reached into my pocket for my phone, I could hear Jayce's truck pull up.

I stood up and as I saw him walk into the clearing, I began to play.

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.