Baby Drop Off

_Jayce_

7:30 a.m.

Lottie had texted me last night saying that Jax hand asked her to bring him some of his stuff and that she would be collecting things in an hour.

I didn't sleep at all last night, I couldn't get Jax out if my head. I had cried myself dry. Will, my dad, pops, and a few others came to check on me every so often.

I climbed out of bed and went to the closet, I grabbed one of Jax's hoodies and slid it on over my t-shirt.

It wa baggy, he bought his hoodies bigger so they were loose. I pulled the sleeves up to my face and took a deep breathe.

Pine and apple, honeycrisp apples to be exact.

Before long Lottie came to my room with a duffle bag. She didn't even glance at me as she gathered some of Jax's clothing before going over to his book shelf. She pulled out her phone and read something over, a list, before searching and grabbing certain books.

As she left, she looked at me quickly before closing the door and walking away.

I sighed and pulled the blankets back, I stood up and went to the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom I could here one of the twins crying in the nursery. I quickly walked out of my room and went to them.

I saw that it was Landon who was crying.
I picked him up and cradled him in my arms.

"It's alright buddy." I cooed and sat down in the rocking chair.

Once he stopped crying, I changed his diaper and layed him back down in his crib.

I went downstairs and fixed some bottles for the twins. I then went back upstairs.

____________________________________________

_Jax_

"I brought you your stuff." I heard a female voice say from my bedroom door.

I just grunted, knowing who it was.

"Hey, do you want to talk?" Lottie asked as she set down the stuff and sat on the edge of my bed.

I shrugged, burying my face farther into my pillow.

She rubbed my back and I slowly turned my head to face her.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Fine---no, horrible actually." I mumbled.

"Scoot over." Lottie said and nudged my side.
I flipped so I was laying on my back and scooted over, she layed down next to me.

"I can't tell you that I know what you are going through, not without lying through my teeth. But what I can tell you is that I will always be hear and willing to beat Jayce up for you." Lottie said and ended it with a slight giggle.

"You are one of the best friends I could have ever asked for, you know that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am pretty awesome." She joked befire getting serious, "I want you to know that Jayce is just as miserable, the only thing thats keeping him going are the twins."

"He should have seen it coming when he started yelling at me. I am not going to play the victim card here, I know that I probably should've eased up on him. I need to talk to him."

"Why?" Lottie asked, looking confused.

"I need to see my babies." I mumbled.

Lottie looked as if she was going to say something but she was cut off by her phone ringing.