You Could Care Less

(Song: Sad Song by We the Kings?)

_Jayce_

I showed Jax to the guest room he is staying in which is on the Alpha floor.

It was kind of an awkward silence between us, neither of us knew what to say.

"Sup bitches." Lottie said as she joined us.

"Wassup hoe." Jax said almost immediately. I laughed.

"There is something wrong with you lot." my pops said as he walked by.

"But you can't get rid of us." I reminded.

"Let me see the babies." Lottie said as we set them down on the foot of Jax's bed.

She was due any day now.

"I'll be right back." Jax said and walked off to the bathroom.

"How are you doing with all of this?" she asked me as she grabbed Sam from her car seat.

"I just want to be able to hold him in my arms again. I miss him." I stated.

_Jax_

"I just want to be able to hold him in my arms again. I miss him." I heard Jax say as I was washing my hands.

To be honest, I miss him aswell. I didn't think that it would hurt this bad to not be with him.

I dried my hands but didn't walk out quite yet. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths before opening them back up and walking out.

I saw Lottie holding Sam and Jayce taking Landon out of his car seat before holding him to his toned chest.

April soon came in to see the babies and when they were getting passed around I walked downstairs. I took a seat next to Aiden.

"How are you doing with all of this?" He asked.

"I feel like getting back together wouldn't do very much good, but miss him. I was only planning on dropping the twins off and visiting them but Will talked me into staying and it's going to be hard." I explained.

"I understand, just remember that you are here to protect you babies." He daid and I nodded.

"Jax, can I talk to you in my office?" Jayce asked from behind us. I stood up and nodded.

We walked silently to his office, I could tell that he was mad about something.

"Am I really that bad?" He practically yelled as soon as I closed the door.

"What?" I aksed.

"You don't want to get back together, am I that bad?"

"I had just said that I really didn't think that we should get back together right now." I said, keeping my cool.

"Why not? Because we fought over a minor event that happened when I was 17?" He growled.

"Minor?! What happened wasn't minor." I said, anger growing within me.

"It was over and done with, withing a day. It's not like she is still around!" Jaycd yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me?" I asked.

"Because I want you back so bad and you couldn't care less!" he yelled again.

"Couldn't care less?! It hurts so much being away fron you! Getting back together would suck right now, we got here less than 30 minutes ago and we are already fighting!" I raised my voice, how dare he think I don't care. After that, I just walked out.

I walked back into the room I was staying in, Lottie and April were still sitting with the babies.

"We are going to go feed them and out them down for their nap, you should rest." April said and gave ne a small smile before they walked out.

Why does his family not hate me?

Tears started to form in my eyes and I plopped onto the bed and pulled the blankets over me.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and turned it on.

I received a notification from instagram. I haven't been on it fir a few weeks.

I click in the app, one of my friends had commented of a picture I had posted before Jayce and I broke up. It was of me smiling brightly and him kissing my cheek. My friend had commented saying that we were so cute together.

I chucked my phone over my shoulder, I heard it hit something but I could care less about it right now. I curled up further into the bed and blankets before drifting off.

_Aiden_

I glanced at Lottie, Will, Cole, and April.

"We have to do something and get them back together." I said.

"I say we should----" Lottie started but was cut off by Will.

"We are not locking them in a room; and if we do, it will be the last resort." He stated.

____________________________________________

So I managed to update...

Sorry if it sucks, I know its short but it was written quickly.

Can anyone make me a nice cover?

4/25/15