Rejection

_Jayce_

"Like hell you are." said a voice from behind us. A delicious scent hit my nose, strawberry and honey. I shoved Kinsley off of me, not hard enough for her to fall but just so she was away from me.

"What did you say to me?" Kinsley asked as I turned around. The girl in front of me had light brownhair but it was cut short, kind of like if my hair was a little longer. She had bright blue eyes. The thing that stuck out the most is that her and another guy were holding hands. A growl ripped through my chest at the sight of another man touching my mate.

"I said, Like hell you are his mate. He is my mate." the girl said, not removing her hand from the guys.

"Then why are you with him?" I growled out through clenched teeth.

"Because I am going to reject you. If you are smart, you will not get together with her after." she spoke calmly.

"What?" I whispered.

She's rejecting us? I ask my wolf.

Yeah... Her wolf won't let me connect with her." he replied and I whimpered out loud.

My mates expression looked pained, but it quickly disapeared.

"Please, dont." I whispered but she just shook her head.

"I, Lori Adams officially reject Jayce Walker." a pain shot through my chest causing me to stumble back. Lori was being held up by the guy.

My dad came and stood next to me while Pops was trying to deal with Alpha Derek and Kinsley.

"Accept the rejection, please, I need it." Lori said quietly.

"I, Cole Walker, accept the rejection of Lori Adams." I tried to say it firmly but my words faltered. Pain shot through me and I felt back, my wolf was howling inside me.

Dad caught me before I fell to the ground.

Lori was clutching the arms of the man she is with and a few tears ran down her face, I no longer felt the need to comfort her.

Pops came up and pulled me to my feet.

"Are you okay Jayce?" He asked worriedly.

I just nooded my head.

"Can I just go lay down?" I asked.

"Go ahead, you should tell Charlotte later, she's going to be worried about you." Dad said and I nodded before walking inside and up to my room.

No one tried to talk to me when I passed. Apparently they can tell when a wolf looses their mate.

I have mever been around someone who has lost their mate to know.

I crash face first onto my bed. It felt like my heart was going to explode and ny lungs were on fire and theu were so tight it hurt.

I felt something rise up in my throat and I ran to the bathroom, as soon as I got to the toilet, I puked my guts out.

After a few minutes, I sat up against the wall next to the toilet.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Jayce? Can I come in?" I heard Lottie's voice ask.

"Come here." I said quietly but she still heard my with her wolf hearing.

"Oh Jay, what happened?" She asked as she came and sat next to me.

"She rejected me." I whispered. Lottie pulled ne into a hug, the pain in my chest hit me like a ton of bricks.

I was gasping for breathe as I pulled out of Lottie's grasp. I was on my hands and knees on the bathroom, trying to catch my breathe.

"Alpha Cole! Alpha Aiden!" Lottie screamed. Soon two bodies crashed through the door.

"It's okay, It's okay." Dad said soothingly as he slid down next to me.

I felt Pops put his hand on my shoulder. He squeezed and some of the pain vanished.

After a few minutes, I was able to stand up and walk.

I went into my room to see Lottie sitting on my bed running her hands through her hair.

"Lottie?" I asked, drawing her attention.

"Are you okay?" She asked, getting up and hugging me.

"I'm fine, now come on, let's watch some Pokemon." I said with a chuckle and we both took a seat on my bed and my parents walked out.

________________________

This chapter was supposed to be finished and posted earlier but I had orientation for school then went to Five Below.

I got a Sharknado 2 poster!!!!! Along with a Tfios quote poster.

8/28/14