Happy Halloween

_Jax_

Halloween is literally my favorite time of the year.

Just everything about it is great.

"We should start getting ready." Jayce said as we finished feeding the twins.

I nodded and we went up stairs.

I managed to convince Jayce to do a whole family Star Wars theme.

I am dressing as Han Solo, Jayce has a chewbacca hoodie since the twins hated his mask, Landon is Luke Skywalker and Sam is Leia.

"You ready to go?" I asked when we were all dressed, we are all going over to my mom's house for a bonfire.
Jayce and are going to take the kids out trick or treating for a short while.

Everyone nodded and I ushered them out the door.

Cole and Aiden didn't dress up and Taylor didn't really have time to look for a costume with all of the homework she has been getting.

Aiden bought her a new beanie since she didn't dress up.

"You are such a nerd sometimes." Jayce said as we buckled the twins in their car seats then climbed in.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a chuckle.

"We are dressed up as Star Wars characters as a family." He said slowly.

"You got a problem with that?" I asked and shot him a look.

His face dropped as he faced the road.
"Not at all baby, I love it. But how come I had to be a Wookie?" He whined.

"Because I am Han Solo, it was either Chewbacca or you could have put on a dress and been my Princess." I offered jokingly.

"My legs would look fantastic in that dress." Jayce said with a smile causing me to laugh.

We pulled in a few minutes later as we made jokes about Jayce in a dress.

After we pulled in, Jayce and I both unbuckled one of the twins and took them into my mom's back yard.

"Hey mom, we're here!" I yelled as I closed the gate. As I turned around the shrubs I saw people I didn't know.

I looked at Jayce and he was just as confused.

"Hey sweetheart." My mom said as she came outside.

I opened my free arm that wasn't holding Landon, ad she came in for a hug.

I heard Aiden and Cole talking as the three of them opened the gate.

"Hey mom, who are these people?" I asked quietly as he let go of me and hugged Jayce and said hello to the rest of our group.

"They are June's family." She explained.

I nodded as we all walked over to the fire pit.

"This is my other Son Jax, his Fiancée Jayce, Jayce's parents Aiden and Cole, and his sister Taylor."

Our group all smiled at the sister title.

"I'm June's mom Emily, this is my husband Victor, and our son Jack." Emily said.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I said and shook their hands, except for Jack, who was over talking with June and Devon. Jack looked young, maybe a year or two older than Taylor.

We all took our seats and I cuddled Landon closer to me.

As we were all talking, Jayce's phone started to ring quietly. He quickly stood up and excused himself before stepping away with Sam in his arm's. As everyone else continued to talk, I added in occasionally while also glancing over to Jayce. He was bouncing Sam and on his hip as he continued his conversation.