Merry Christmas

_Jax_

I was awoken when a body jumped on top of Jayce and I. I quickly got up and grabbed who ever it was' arms.

"Dude, seriously?" Lottie asked with a chuckle.

"Sorry..." I said awkwardly and released her before rubbing the back of my neck.

I heard Jayce laughing as his arms snaked around me.

"Get up so we can open presents!" Lottie yelled before running out of the room.

"Merry Christmas baby." Jayce said and gently turned my head, he placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Merry Christmas." I replied and kissed him.

"Let's go before she comes back." Jayce said and we got out of bed and went to the small tree that on the 'Alphas Floor' which is the top floor of the pack house.

"Merry Christmas." Aiden said from his spot at Cole's side.

"Merry Christmas." Jayce and I both said.

We sat down, I was in between Jayce's legs.

I was just relaxing against Jayce's legs with my eyes partially closed when something was set in my lap.

I looked up to see Aiden looking at me.

There was a box on my lap wrapped in polar bear wrapping paper.

The tag read To Jax, From Aiden and Cole.

"Thank you, but I wasn't expecting anything. You didn't have to spend your money on me." I said as Aiden chuckled.

"Well, we wanted to. You are apart if the family now." Aiden said as he returned to his seat infront of Cole.

"I'll open this but first I'll be right back." I said before hopping up and going to Jayce's room. I opened his closet, which contained a few articles of my clothing, and I grabbed a small box.

I quickly went back to my spot with Jayce and handed him his gift.

Jayce unwrapped the box carefully and pulled out two dog tags.

One said 'I will carry your heart' on it and had the shape of a heart cut out of the dog tag under the words.

The second one had the shape of a heart that was same size as the cut out on the first, it was raised up so if you set the tags together, the second heart fit perfectly into the space in the first tag.

The second dog tag also said 'With Me' right above the heart.

"I love it, I love you." Jayce said as he gently placed the necklaces down and wrapped his arms around me. He turned my head and he kissed me gently.

I pulled back,

"Each of us wear one, I decided to let you choose who wears which."

"I love you so much." Jayce said once again, wrapping his arms around me.

Everyone opened their presents. I grabbed the things I had boughten for everyone else and even though I told them that they didn't have to, theu bought me things as well.

I ended up with soap, all 6 Star Wars movies, a few t-shirts, and from Jayce, I got a new watch and a giant teddy bear.

After we opened presents and ate breakfast, Jayce and I got ready before going to my parents house.

There, we all exchanged gifts. Jayce got something from both my parents and my brother.

My parents bought me a new laptop.

When I told my mom what Jayce had gotten me, she squealed and kept saying how adorable it was.

We stayed and hung out for a while before going back to the pack house

______________________________________

Sorry that the ending sucked and its short!!!

The next chapter will be up soon!!

SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS SO LATE!! I WAS IN NEW YORK SINCE MONDAY!!!

1/3/15