Bringing Home the Babies

2 weeks later
_Jax_

It took.us much longer than expected to get all the stuff ready so we could bring the twins home. With this being a seoerate set up than a human adoption, the process was veey quick with all the paperwork getting finalized.

Everything was difficult because Jayce also went and bought the truck and scraooed the impala. We finally have two vehicles!

Today is the day that we go and get our babies. We set up one of the spare rooms for both of the twins; when they get older one.can.move into another room, but fir now we feel most comfortable with both of them being right next door to Jayce and I.

The twins turned 3 months old while we were getting everything set up.

Jayce and I were ready and dressed but we were waiting on Aiden because he had asked if he could go and of course we said yes.

Aiden ran down the stairs and oulled on his shoes before all three of us walked to the Adoption Center. I got all giddy as our babies came into sight when we walked inside.

Landon was wearing a cute little giraffe onesie while Samantha was wearing a little pink onesie that read "Princess" on the front.

"Well its not a lie." Aiden sad with a small chuckle.

"Good morning Alphas." Amelia said with a smile as se saw us. She gently placed the twins in their little carrier/carseat thing ad buckled them in.

Jayce and I quickly signed the remaining paperwork before I picked up the car seat with Samantha is in. We said thank you to Amelia before the three of us walked back into the pack house. I gently placed the car seat on the counter and unbuckled my baby. I gently lifted Sam out of the carseat and cradled her in my arms. Her little eyes opened and she looked right at me and gave me a smile. I felt the smile grow on my face and I kissed her little head. I glanced up to see Jayce handing Landon to Aiden. I heard footstpes and when I looked over I saw Cole come down the stairs. The cornersof his lips turned upwards in a genlte smile when he saw the twins.

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked and Cole nodded. I gently passed Sam over to Cole. He rocked her back and forth and she rubbed her hand on his face. Cole chuckled and moved his head before kissing her little hand.

"Your dad and I have been discussing it and we have planned the Alpha Ceremony for two weeks from now." Cole said and Jayce nodded.

"You should probably go and put these two down for a nap, they are falling asleep." Aiden said and we all chuckled. Cole gently passed Samantha back to me and Aiden passes Landon back to Jayce. We quietly took the twins up stairs and layed them in their cribs. Jayce came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you to the moon and back."

___________________________________________
Hey guys, so I apologize for it being so short but I just wanted to get this published so I could start working on the upcoming chapters.

**Hint**Hint**

Things will get more exciting really soon :)

3/20/15