Wedding Planning

Read my other stories maybe?

_Jayce_

It was Saturday so we are sitting around coming up with wedding plans.

"My mom's friend said that she would do our wedding pictures for a major discount." Jax informed me as he wrote something down in a notebook.

"We can pay her the full amount, she does know that right?" I said as I stared at my beautiful mate.

"I told her and she argued with me, insisting that she give us a discount. It went on for almost an hour." Jax said with a small chuckle, looking up to meet my gaze.

"I'm gonna go check on the babies." I said as I got up from behind my desk, which was covered in wedding planning stuff.

I walked across the hall to find Sam standing in her crib, using the railing to support herself, and she just started staring at me.

"I see Papa's princess is awake!" I said in a high pitched, but quiet voice. Landon was still snoring away.

Sam started smiling and giggling when she saw me.
I picked her up and placed her on my hip as I walked back to my office.

"Hey baby girl!" Jax said excitedly as we walked in.

She let out a litte squeal of excitement and out her tiny arms in the air.

"Snack break?" Jax asks as he looks at me with a crooked smile.

"Whatever you want babe." I say with a wink and we walk downstairs.

As we descended the stairs, Sam gibbered on in baby talk. Jax and I talked back like we understood her.

"That was a great story sweetheart, can you tell us another one?" Jax asked her in a childish tone.

Sam rambled on incoherently.

Jax glanced at me as we reached the bottom of the stairs, I was to busy watching Sam lovingly to really notice.

"Go sit down with her and I'll get some snacks." Jax said and kissed my cheek before walking into the kitchen.

I went into the living room where Taylor and Ryan were sitting.

They were watching some weird ass movie. Ryan had his arm resting on the back of the couch while he was playing with Taylor's hair, she had her head resting on his shoulder with her feet tucked under herself.

"What the hell are you guys watching?" I asked, Taylor jumped at the sound of my voice while Ryan smirked.

"You've never seen this movie?" Ryan asked, not believing it.

"Obviously not."

"It's Rocky Horror Picture Show, it's a cult classic!" Taylor yelled.

"Man, I love this movie!" Jax yelled as he walked in with a bowl of chips.

"Let's start it over!" Taylor yelled and jumped up before running to the tv.

She quickly restarted the movie before returning to her place next the Ryan. Sam gurgled and made gabby hands toward Taylor.

"You want her?" I asked as Taylor noted what Sam was doing.

"Of course!" She said excitedly.

I handed the small child over gently and Taylor set Sam on her lap, cuddling the baby close. I noticed Ryan watching this whole exchange.

"Don't you dare get any ideas, I will have to kill you." I warned and he paled slightly, but didn't answer, just nervously watched the movie.

I soon focused on the movie while Jax was asking Taylor's opinions about certain aspects of the wedding.